Reviews for How Fragile Are These Threads
eeveemew chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
A masterpiece.
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful. A death fic but somehow not as heart wrenching as they usually are.
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Very touching.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow! That was amazing!

I'm afraid I can say no more. It was simply amzing. Very tragic, poetic. I loved it. A perfect Splinter moment. Everyone's characters were captured perfectly.

Good job!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
THat is SO sad. It's like the perfect death though. Very sad though. How Raph acted it reminded me of how he is in one of my storys. Spinter was already dead when I wrote it so I didn't have to write Splinter dieing. But awsome job!

wildfire
artykidd chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Very nice, very poetic and descriptive. this is a fine example of imagery in writing. I'm hoping this is not a one shot and that there will be more to come. If it is a one shot, then I will simply delight in the fact that I can reread it over and over.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
How sad, yet still how touching. Splinter left them knowing they'll be alright together, but first they'll have to overcome his passing, before those threads either bind stronger or snap.

Poor Raph, he must've needed sensei more than he's willing to admit. Leo never noticed cause he was too used on Sensei being so still, while Mike and Don were the ones to spot it first, D:

I really cant say much about this story, but I liked it. Sad but bittwesweet.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
...I don't have words to say what this is. It's an expression of pain, family and amzaing writing. this was so sad...