Reviews for Strawberry Vacation
Sandanio chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Huh... Well I imagine, if you'd continued on this, the Tendos would find him and make things more complicated. Especially Akane.
Sandanio chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
"Male kunoichi" do not exist. Kunoichi are female ninja.
bhull242 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I really like this story. It is a real shame to see it discontinued, especially at such an important point in the story, but I won't try to convince you to change your mind. I would like to know whether I or anyone else could possibly pick up where you left off. The plot is very interesting, completely different from any other story I've found, and shows great promise. It is a real shame to see it die, and I would like to see where it ends up, even if someone else ends up writing it. Please respond at .
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
It's a real shame you abandon this story! It look so good, a nice little lesbian story between Ranko and any of the girls. Plus with her fear towards hot water.
Tari F chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Though you've decided to quit writing fanfiction, and though it's been a very long time since you last touched this story, I thought it still worthwhile to tell you that I've enjoyed much of your writing here (not just this story).

It's unfortunate that you won't continue these, but I'm glad you wrote what you did, at the very least. :)

Good luck with whatever you're doing, now.

-Tari
tuatara chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Quite the shame that this was discontinued...there was a ton of potential here (and that's coming from someone with no Strawberry Panic knowledge to speak of). This promised loads of complications...especially if, say, Ranko joined the Konohana clan and enrolled in school before discovering, "Holy crap, I'm Ranma?" Though personally I would have preferred if she didn't remember about Ranma at all yet, as then we could have gotten a bit of the ol' "am I a boy who turns into a girl or a girl who turns into a boy?" game. That could have been followed up with an exchange like this...

Ranko: "Is this curse why they disowned me? I'm a freak!"
Hikari: "You're not a freak, Ranko-chan! I'd still love to have you as my onee-san."
Scrumptious, right? Ranko starts settling into a life with real friends, a loving family, and some tasty yuri...and *then* the Nerimans find her, causing her memories to come flooding back. Dun dun DUN! Which life will she choose - the man amongst men or the girl who found a place of her own? Can s/he have both? Oooh. How great. That's not quite what this story was going to be, clearly, but imagining is fun!

That's always fun. But then, of course, you can't introduce more fiancees. Oh well, it's never to be resumed. Nothing to be done. The biggest bummer is that we never got past some (admittedly lovely) sexual tension between Ranko and the girls. Alas!
kachu chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
it was good but it wouldve been nicer not leaving a cliff hanger
Pyeknu chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
You know, you can mark this as a crossover; Strawberry Panic is listed as one of the series on the Anime section here.

BTW, this is a very good story. I hope to see more.
Shanami chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
I love the idea of this particular crossover, and since this is pretty much the only one I've ever found, I have to say that I'd love to see more of the story.

Being a particularly large fan of both Strawberry Panic and Ranma I happen to think the two worlds would mesh incredibly well, and this story seems to do that nicely.

While it seems quite dead, I'd like to see where it is going.
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
It would be nice if you would update this! I really like it. Though I have never read Strawberry... Whatever it's called. (Too lazy to go back to first chapter to find out...) Love the way you had Nadoka find out. Quick and to the point. Nice. Hope to hear more from you.
endlessdreamer13 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I like this. Hope it gets finished.
Ellias Gabriel chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
great story. i love both of these series, and would love to see you finish this fic to see what happens next.
DarkShinji8003 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Oh man. I never thought I would my 2 Favorite Animes Crossed. I've no real Criticism I can offer, as I not a very good writer.

But PLEASE tell that there will be more of this. even though it's been over a year since it was updated!
Servant of K-sama chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
"Strawberry Panic" is almost unique, the only other one that comes close is "My Hime". I happen to like both series, and when you finish this story please try and make a Ranma/Hime crossover, the ones that are around now aren't very good, but I think you could do better than them.
duelingchamp chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
really good fic. hope its not a ranmaxany of the original fiane' fic...is it? (not that its a bad choice hehehe...GULP...)

ehehe...ja...vanishes!