Reviews for Collide
Ella Palladino chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Excellent update! I'm really enjoying this story. The anticipation is building up for the coming Domyogi/Tachibana meeting. I hope they don't like each other at first, so that when our young couple start dating much later the fathers don't like it. Domyoji's reaction should be priceless, hee. :)
Ella Palladino chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
O, I love this so much! I've read HYD and LOVE it, never the other one tho. Do you highly recommend it?

Reiko is very well done! And I like Hiro's smugness. Very much looking forward to the next chapter! Soon please!
Meichiri chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Your fic ia good. I like it. Please keep writing, ok? I will always watch it. Promise.
Ace chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
This is such a weird coincidence...I only just started reading Hot Gimmick and was always a fan of Hana Yori Dango, then BAM! The two worlds combine! Very awesome! A tip of the hat to you. Can't wait to see the couple's next meeting...imagine Ryoki and Tsukasa meeting? Their egos wouldn't fit in the same room...:D Keep up the ace writing!
Terrakion chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
I still like it and I'm interested, but I think she could have been nicer to her. She DID break his glasses, causing him to not see. If a person with a conscience and good manners did that (which Japanese people are known for and bred on) she would have at least offered to pay for his glasses and acted as his guide without bitching about it like she did.

Well, unless you're Tsukasa or a really rude person..

Even if he COULD see he claimed he couldn't in the beginning and she was the one who was in the wrong. She was acting too bitchy in my opinion but oh well, I'll still read it. I still like it so far. Ganbatte.
Terrakion chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Please let me review as an anon! My internet connection isn't the fastest so it's more convenient for me to not log in. I logged on cos I just love this idea. Hot Gimmick and HYD are two of my favorite mangas. I love that you crossed them together.

I'm not a big fan of original characters but I'm liking yours. I'm happy she's not the only child of Tsukasa and Tsukushi and I'm glad you explained her taking the train. I was wondering why she was taking the train instead of having her driver drive her.

This is good so far.
heartache chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
WOW this story sounds promising! I LOVE IT! I love how you set up the characters and their families. Hatsumi & Ryoki and T & T are so cute!Please continue!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11