Reviews for Collide
Reika chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I want to know what happens next! Please update soon!
jinda1520 chapter 23 . 12/7/2007
Updating your wonderful story soon?
tracey chapter 23 . 12/7/2007
How sweet she finally told him her feelings! Hiro is so funny koz he says whatever comes to mind. I love his personality.

Rui is like the tag along funny laid back sensable uncle.

Can't wait untill the next chaper hope you update soon!
cranberryj chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh wow... It's probably a weird coincidence or something, but I've been playing around with a plotbunny about Tsukasa/Tsukushi futurefic with them having kids, and I've wanted to name them Ryu (short for Ryuutarou though) and Reiko. Except they were twins in my head. Haha. Peace!
mystice chapter 23 . 11/26/2007
aww, this is such a nice story! i love it, i can't wait to read on what happens next, hiro turned out to have a romantic bone in his body afterall ;) looking forward to more updates ;)
cmsice chapter 23 . 11/24/2007
oh their journey has come to an end. Finally she dared to tell him she loves him as well ( so Tsukushi like). as always I enjoyed reading this story. hope you'll write more because I fell this story is coming to an end and it saddens me a bit. it would be a good idea do do some one shot's about Reiko's family.
ShortySC22 chapter 23 . 11/18/2007
I love this story and loved this chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
HOLYcheese chapter 23 . 11/17/2007
thanks for the new chapter! in my sea of exams, this is once again my ray of light that keeps me going hahaha. i hope your foot feels better!
Jounah chapter 23 . 11/17/2007
wah! they had their first kiss. omg! i'm so glad you updated. can't wait for the next chapter!
abc chapter 22 . 11/13/2007
please update soon! i'm dying to noe wat happens next _
Bookworm1214 chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
Your story is so good! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Jounah chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
wow...you have a gaia too? that's cool. i liked this chapter. and it's nice to see how reiko and hiro are becoming closer!
Spoutnik chapter 22 . 11/4/2007
It's been so long but the wait was worth it. Keep up the good work.
HOLYcheese chapter 22 . 11/4/2007
Once again another great chapter! i look forward to reading your next chapter, it's like the only thing i look forward to reading on the internet
sennafan chapter 22 . 11/3/2007
Thank you for your update. Hiro and Reiko are on first name basis now! And good thing Rui gave Tsukasa that prep talk, hopefully it would help when they finally find Hiro and Reiko.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »