Reviews for Collide
Jounah chapter 21 . 10/27/2007
i'm really, really super glad you updated. can't wait for the next chapter.
Ella Palladino chapter 21 . 10/24/2007
Yay! GREAT updates! Love them in Italy and all this glorious traveling. Please update again soon.

Lovely moment when quietly watches her fiddle with her curls. I bet he LOVES her hair. :)
Crazy-Fairy chapter 21 . 10/18/2007
wow! you update so fast...i was so excited to read this new chapter of yours, i can't wait to see Tsukasa explode...hehehehe
SakuraKiss13 chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
I love your writing. The mix of Hot Gimmick and Hana Yori Dango is brilliant. Seriously! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
E!I LOVEED IT! cant wait to see what happens next. love your writing!
Genchou chapter 21 . 10/15/2007
but having spotted them yet

That should be "but haven't spotted them yet"

I always look forward to your chapters and they are really really good. Keep writing!
sennafan chapter 21 . 10/15/2007
I am so happy to see another update! Sad to hear it is going to end soon though, I love how you developed the characters. It is very sweet to read how Hiro and Reiko get to know each other better from this journey.
ShortySC22 chapter 21 . 10/15/2007
I love this story and always eagerly await the next installment. I am going to be sad when you finish because I really love your writing style. This fic is the reason I read Hot Gimmick, which I enjoyed immensely. Great chapter as always.
Spoutnik chapter 21 . 10/14/2007
I'm so sad to hear that the end is near. However, your story was worth the time that I spent reading it. Very good!
HOLYcheese chapter 20 . 10/2/2007
OMFG _
Spoutnik chapter 20 . 10/1/2007
Loved it! Can't wait for more.
LokiGirl chapter 20 . 10/1/2007
Reiko is in so much trouble.
sennafan chapter 20 . 10/1/2007
Oh don't apologize for long chapters! I love long chapters! The Italian holiday is really cute, and I love the interactions between Reiko and Hiro, as well as Tsukasa and Tachibana papa. Looking forward to the next update!
tokyoichigo chapter 20 . 10/1/2007
this is probably the best stsory in this whole category. I love it. Reiko and Hiro are such great characters, and its amazing how they are like their parents without BEING their parents. I find that in most stories about the main character's children, they tend to be the knock off versions of the original story.

I am truly happy every time you upload a new chapter, keep up the good writing.
jinda1520 chapter 19 . 9/26/2007
Update? I wanna know what will happen next on the trip!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »