Reviews for Collide
ShortySC22 chapter 19 . 9/11/2007
I love this story and love your characters. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Ella Palladino chapter 19 . 9/10/2007
Oh so cute! Hiro's a bit tricky, isn't he? Like how she was embarassed about looking at him while he slept, v cute.

Can't wait to read about their Venice adventure! Please update again soon!
HOLYcheese chapter 19 . 9/8/2007
thanks for the new chapter _
Spoutnik chapter 19 . 9/8/2007
Love it. I want a Vespa too.
sennafan chapter 19 . 9/8/2007
Praying for Hiro's life when Tsukasa finds them...
LokiGirl chapter 19 . 9/7/2007
Oh, she is so in trouble when her father finally catches her!
cmsice chapter 18 . 9/5/2007
wah! I really need another chapter. I'm addicted to your story. pls update soon. PRETTY PLEASE!
sennafan chapter 18 . 8/16/2007
I really really, really really like this story! Please update soon!
Ella Palladino chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
Wow, the story has hit a very exciting place! Running away together, hehe... in Italy! :) Please give us some flirting/kissing soon!

Thanks for updating so quickly! You write manga very well!

Just wondering: how come the Tachibanas didn't have more children earlier? right after Hiro?
Jounah chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
oh ho ho...reiko and hiro are going somewhere alone? wow...anyways, thanks for updating so soon.
Ella Palladino chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
"I LOVE YOU!" wow, shocked he actually came out and said it so bluntly. Way to go! This chapter rocked.

I actually just finished reading 1-11 of Hot Gimmick and I'm finding the story much more enjoyable knowing both sides now. I love how creative and true to the mangas you are! Please update again pronto!
HOLYcheese chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I am one of the biggest fans of Hana Yori Dango and I really really love your writing style and your incorporations of Hot Gimmick and Hana Yori Dango (they actually fit in really nicely together). I look forward to reading your stories and i anticipate new chapters _ great work! *i even read it during school hours haha*
The Paper Heart chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
guess what,im your 100th reviewer !
Jounah chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
yeah, thanks for updating. update asap!
sennafan chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Yay! Another wonderful chapter! I love the scene where Tsukasa confronted Reiko, it was, in a way, heartwarming re: the part about Tsukasa's scar

And I love how Ryuichi described Hiro: "He’s got a spine made out of titanium" Haha! So true!

Really looking forward to the next chapter!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »