Reviews for Collide
ShortySC22 chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Great chapter! I really enjoy your writing style and wonder what will happen next between Reiko and Hiro.
LokiGirl chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
LOL, loved Tsukasa's reaction even if it was expected.
cmsice chapter 15 . 7/11/2007
the story is great. you can make it as long as you like.I can't get enough of it, the plot is fantastic and the characters are nicely drawn.
jinda1520 chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
Update?
cmsice chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
yep,yep. you are right she's their daughter. i could clearly see Tsukasa when she hit that boy.
lifeistough chapter 16 . 7/5/2007
hehehe...please don't write too much bout the others. I want to hear more bout Reiko and Hiro. Love the plot...Expecting something unexpected but I really wish that Reiko is going to date Hiro. I want to know the story's ending. Cen't wait much longer.
Jounah chapter 16 . 7/4/2007
i totally love your story! *add to favorites* update asap!
sennafan chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
Hiro confessed! Good for him! And it's like him to confess with so much confidence, can't wait to see how Reiko responds :) Oh and I can't wait to see Tsukasa's reactions when he finds out :)
milan1010 chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
happy birthday...may you a happy year!
vla1diva chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
that was hilarious, the perfect messed up way to tell someone how they feel, hahahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...loved it
D chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
yes! i love you for putting up this chapter. i havent even read it yet, but it has made my day. thnx!
Spoutnik chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
Good confession.
ShortySC22 chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
I loved this chapter and can't wait to read about Reiko's reaction.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hi! Just read your well-written fanfic. I love it! It's nice that you gave us a view of Domyouji and Tsukushi's life after getting married and having children-and the F4 too! I admire how you developed the characters and how you constructed the dialogues. I have so many favorite lines!

More please! :-
jinda1520 chapter 15 . 6/15/2007
Haha, Hiro is finally starting to open up with feelings of liking Reiko. I hope your next update involves them seeing each other!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »