Reviews for Within Striking Distance
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Ohh, you have to finish this! Please? I really want to see what happens in the next chapter! TT_TT If you don't update this, I'd be really sad!
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is beautiful. I love giving the Nobodies back stories and you writing about Xigbar teaching Demyx how to stand and Axel teaching Roxas how to fight hit the spot just right. I think this is brilliant and admire you immensely for it. It's such a small piece, all things considered, but I adore it.

It is the best thing I've read in a long time. I'm just wondering if you're going to continue it at all? After all, it's been about a year since you wrote the second part. Either way, brilliant.
Seemee chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
SQUE! I love this so much I nearly died from the pure awesomeness. You win at life,you win at Xiggy/demmy,and you win at one-shot collections. Thus, I give you a flaming mer-bunny. for both the first and second chapters.

In all her fangirlishness,

Seemee the bunny queen.
Little Pastry chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
This is great. I haven't actually seen much like it - it includes Axel and Roxas before the friendship AND it's not Alternate Universe. Also, it has an adorable Demyx who is unable to stand! Very cute.
Northsky chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Oh yay! You're going to write more chapters! Yay!
Anthrax Pretzels chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
-eyes get big-

You..you...characterized them FLAWLESSLY... _ Finally, a fic with snarky! Roxas. I missed that little guy :D

Lovely story, and very fluid, with interesting humor...Priscilla...XD I'm never looking at Oathkeeper the same way again...

Looking foward to more of these one-shots...

Pretzels
Havenhaven chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
You made more! Great! I love your characterization of the characters you use.
sexypancake chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
i REALLY like this story! this is only really the second KH2 story i've found with XigDem and Akuroku that i LIKE. i also really like that it's pre-game. i hope you include more xigdem next chapter. maybe somehow, dem can change into a merman! lolz.

i'm also really happy to read your writing again, since your YUGIOH days. _
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow.. I really never thought of how much thought goes into standing.. XD I loved the 'Under the Sea' referance, I started singing along with it as soon as I read that :D. Good story, amusing and entertaining! I want more but if it takes time to dish out a story like this the take the time!

The characterization kept pretty true (as far as the other fanfics i've read and some other stuff I've read... Havent atcually played CoM but am looking forward to when it comes out in the US (you know it will, no way will they dare not to)) to the characters. I liked Demyx's attitude and Xigbars reaction to the sitar apperace (("still trying to accimate himself to the fact that a /non/-lethal item just appeared) XD). But I felt that Demyx who was absolutly amazed and the like by walking, was barly fazed by the magical apperance of the longed for sitar.

Thats the only real problem I even saw in the story. I'll be waiting (or at least hoping) for the next chapter!

-insert random smily face here time two-
Northsky chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
demyx is a mermaid! we! I love this story!
Angelus Eros Weiss chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That's awesome yeah! XD Demyx being from Atlantica would be so damn cool! XD
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aww! I've read a lot of fics where Demyx's other was a merman, but none of them even mentioned that he might not be able to stand well! So I really like this. And it was SO CUTE! Demyx is a great little character! And Xigbar seemed very in character. I loved it! Thanks for writing it.
textinct chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Dude, Demyx was -totally- from Atlantica. THERE IS NO DISPUTING THIS FACT. Plus, Under the Sea Demyx INSTANT AWESOME. Sebastian's got nothing on Demyx. Nothing.

...Demyx would so chill out with Ariel, giggle over mermen and braid her hair while listening to some kind of crazy underwater boyband, too. He's Demyx. Braiding hair is just what he does. D:
sango chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
AWW! that was adorable
Fairia chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I especially enjoyed the scene where Demyx first learned to used his new Sitar.