Reviews for On Safe Sex
FallenLoveAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
OMG! That was so funny! XD I love the card-role playing and banana thing! XD
YAMI'S BIGGEST FANGIRL chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
MASTERBATION? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!And STRIP YAMI!
ryoucutie4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
o...kay? you have problems.
Yugi mutou fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was one funny fanfic, it sure will keep me giggling for a while
Transcendental Secret chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I liked Joey's idea.

Good story. :)
Sejour Avec Moi chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love this story. especially the part with 'Ryou Bakura, the shy high school student says,"Um...sex..." There was a very visible blush on his face. He gulped when he repeated the word. His eyes turned swirls. "Gi-girls..."'.

ur a genius. thats all i can say. brilliant job.
sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
very funny story. i nearly wet myself
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Fantastic! Poor Malik ... the normal one ... XP
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
lol. that was crazy halerious yo.
evilcookie21 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
interesting...lol. SAFE SEX IS IMPORTANT! srry, just had to say that. anyways, not half bad. your name's pretty cool
crystal ice614 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Great job. I loved this line, "Mokuba Kaiba, brother of the successful CEO, says, “Sex? Big brother? What’s sex?”. This story was so funny. _
redconvoy chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
LOL!

Mariku: I like watching two safes have sex! What? That's not what it is? Can I still lick the camera?
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Well first of all, I should of known not to drink when I read this, but stupid me I did and nearly chocked. Then as I was reading about Malik and how he still wets the bed, I and to run to the bathroom or I'd have wet my pants. This is the most craziest stories that I think that I've read in a long time.. Thanks so much for writing this. From the first to the last I laughed so hard that now my sides hurt. Great Story, Great Job...
Skai07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA that was hilarious, poor Malik though he still wets his bed. poor thing.