Reviews for Discordant Memories
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
its very dark and sad how did you come up with the words and fiting them in? this reminds me of the story of kh2...
asylvia chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Seriously, some of these lines were so beautiful I cried... which is kind of tragic in itself.
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Even though they were (almost, not quite) unrelated, the ending one was...like...the perfect ending.

._.

I'm a strange person. Oh well.
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh, the randomness /is/ grand! I have so many favorites from this! 2, 5, 10, 16, 21, 25, 27, 30 (Oh how I love that there was another side to Namine, it's so delish!, 46, 48, and 50. Those that was only 40% of them all, not bad. x3 For each of these, a story would wrap itself around my puny brain. The sentences that I would most enjoy reading as stories would be 7,11,27,30,310,32,32,42,43, and 49.

-Tanuki
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This was enlightening- I think I will try this the next time i have writers block- you did a really awesome job, this was really cool to read.
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
wonderful! some of the sentences really touched me
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Nifty. I like a lot of these, I'm amazed you got a sentance from a single word.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Great work, I especially liked 30, 43 and 47. In the end, you just have to feel bad for all of them. *sigh*
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
ooh that was really cool :D

you could definitely get some really cool stories out of that :P
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I don't care if the sentences are completely random. That somehow makes this better. Some of them are very sad, some of them kinda cute, and one of them, " Sora didn't understand the King's constant admonishments to keep their voices down; even in that dark cloak, his ears were ridiculously obvious - who did he think he was fooling?" I thought that was just hilarious! I've wondered the same thing when I was playing the game.

Anyway, I loved it completely!

Good job!
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
...I can't beleive I read the whole thing...MY EYES! THEY BURN WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND YAOI PAIRINGS!(and I mean that in the best possible way)
fall from stars chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Um. Wow. That was...whoa. That was amazing. I've never liked the 1sentence concept more than I do right now.

So, favorites. Hard to pick them out of so many awesome ones. You have such an insight into everyone's character. You aren't biased; you take a good hard look at every single one of them and what they're saying and then wow. You get this.

I'll go by numbers now, in terms of ones that immediately stood out and grabbed my attention. But let me tell you I loved all of them so very much.

2. I mean, oh my God. Afraid. Here's Axel, afraid. And while it's something I can see happening, it just hit me all of a sudden. Really hard. And it was...wow. Realistic and sad and a punch to the gut all in one. Amazing.

6. Okay. I know. I "aw"ed because I am that much of a sucker for cute stuff. And it's nice to see Donald and Goofy get some love and attention. I need to do it more myself, but just mentioning Goofy here made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Because the Trinity's great, and they're always so dorktastic and wonderful.

8 was really powerful, too. And when you said "thousands of Heartless" I thought of that battle with the 10 Heartless and yeah, it was crazy. I just thought of that, and how wonderfully you got how desperate Sora is to find Riku. He's not going to be happy unless he's got both of them, and he won't let them stay in danger.

14 was lovely simply because it reminded me a lot of COM Axel and how much of a cold-hearted (pun not intended, sorry) bastard he is. Because he's not just a Roxas fanboy, yo. (My coherency is being sapped by my homework now. These little YAY sessions will sadly get shorter.)

23...oh my God. So sad. And true, really, because here Roxas is actually acting like a fifteen-year-old while his Organization self was quite grown-up and yes.

26. One of my favorite moments in the whole game, that. Yay!

30 made me sad because woe, Namine. I always want to see her written happy, because she deserves happy, but at the same time that would be quite OOC for her.

32? YES. The end. Like, the way they have the same eyes would seriously drive poor Axel mad. It's nuts. I'm glad you put that in.

41: GO KAIRI. I really want her to get something awesome soon. I know Nomura was saying there wouldn't be our Kingdom Kids in the third game, but if there is? I want her to at least have a staff or something. Anything but that flowery fanservice Keyblade of hers, plz. D:

45. Um. Yes. That was...um. Wow. Powerful. Scary. And I can imagine her being scared by this guy who knows someone else she's vaguely met, but then she'd also understand what it's like to miss someone and need them.

50 was first OMG YAY SEX but then...yeah. A lot of smut I read with these two has Axel actively pursuing Roxas, who's usually cold and standoffish, but here it was a much more mutual thing, and I liked that.

So I've probably wasted enough of your time with this silly fangirlish babble of mine. Keep writing; you're really amazing!

Lots of love,

M.I.
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Everything you've written has been amazing..

and this was also beautiful :)
paintthesilence chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Oh! I've never seen someone do one of these with just sentences, but it worked! And some of them kind of related to each other! I got all excited at every Zemyx-ish sentence... XD
thedorkmark chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That was so beautiful!

I tried to pick a favourite, but honestly, I loved every single one of them.

Just... fantastic! Loved it!