Reviews for What If
Rye-bread chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
interesting. saddam hussain used to use the same trick; spread the rumor he was dead or there was a rebellion and see who of his troops rebeled; and then have them executed.

but...this cold blooded murder loses the sympathy Ron might have from the readers as still being somehow good under the surface and capable of being redeemed.

Also:

“I'll let her recuperate for now. When the time is right, I'll draw her out and defeat her. Once she falls to me, she will see that I am all mighty and join me.”

If Kim joins Ron, it’s because he psyched her; like Palpatine did Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars, Revenge Of The Sith.

I hope I don’t sound like a flamer. I hate picking stories apart. I would make a poor literary critic.
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
oops. shego didn't call him 'lord ron'.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I kept promising myself I would get to this. As Motor Ed says, let’s do it to it. I utterly love the premise. Zorpox as ruler of the world? Actually, the other villains as his minions. And Kim as his hand-fed pet in a gilded cage. Suppose that sounds a little creepy. Can I pick the story apart just a bit? The armor’s abilities are too vast, esp with the telepathy. And Kim should’ve been left untouched. As the Master’s personal captive, it should be a slow painful death for anyone but him to even come close to her.

A year since update. Sounds Glacially Slow. Hey; there are stories I haven’t updated in 2 or 3 years. I urge you not to give it up.
reader chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
is she pregnet. is there a good ron who is like a twin brother or clone of the bad ron what will the final battle be like
jamie chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
i liked the start then it went weird the it went stupid sorry just saying couldnt read the last chapters just read a few lines

plot just went haywire 4 me but i bet other ppl like it
castorg chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
That was evil and sick -But it was a realy good read, the way you played the characters without being overly gross about it lent the story an extra dynamic twist. I hope to read more about this story. Good luck.
Raising-The-Dawn-Rose chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
when wil you update i love this story so far
Raising-The-Dawn-Rose chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
omfg

is that it keep writeing
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
All the evil and none of the Zorpok. Intriguing.
reader chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
good story. kims pregnet(misspell) isnt she. gave her monkey powers huh. i know who the spy is.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
Nice fic! It fits my theory that the universe meant for Ron to be a evil mastermind/super villen but his becomeing friends change things, since Ron was meant to use his abilities for evil he finds it impossible to use them very effectively or consistantly for good.
spedclass chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
theotherdave chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
Very good story so far.

So Mr. Dr. P was upset to the brink of going nuts after hearing his lil girl was assaulted over the years of being captured, which is is normal for all dads.

And it looks like Kim may be carrying Lord Stoppable's offspring if that is true I wonder what he'd do once he finds out.

And wouldn't it be funny if the spy/agent isn't Monique or Bonnie?

update soon
yingyanggirl chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
please update soon!
Xcaliber chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
Its great to see this story again. After watching graduation Ron does seem to be invincible. Quick question, whats the secret weapon kim dad is building? If i had to hazard a guess i'd have to a time machine, but ,heres how i see the story going, before she can go back in time the Ron attacks and disrupts the machine sending her and? Ron into an other dimension. The real kim universe.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »