Reviews for Time to Fly
LadyConfidential chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Hey, nice story. It always made me wonder why Terry didn't go. And why Goldberg? Granted he's a great guy but he's skill were a bit...patchy. Glad Julie took over. Anyway, getting a bit off the track there...
broadwaybear chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I LOVE SONGS FOR A NEW WORLD! Seriously, thoguh, I love stuff like this, you're an awesome writer.
Shadow Padawan chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
I liked this, I thought it was really nice.

You did sorta forget Banks...he was on Varsity for a while after all :)
00mightyaddict99 chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
hm portman was scared...hehe...i love it when people write about something like this...cute...

portman, all i remember is how he make cole so angry in the game...making him flying and crashing on the glass ( is that a glass?)...and of course he's dance...i'm glad to hear from the old members...thanx...
00mightyaddict99 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
i just started reading this fic, and i was kind of sad at first because somehow i am wishing that all of those not included in d2 was not mad ...well i am sad for peter especially tommy, more cute than the other duncan...but jesse and terry makes me breathe, hahaha...so this is 2nd to the last...well, great job...(_)
spikeyhairgood chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
ooh bash brother. this was good, kept me going for a day lol

hope you write more soon even if they are day fics
donna79 chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
This was a good ending. He didn't want to leave his family. That's very unPortman like. But I like it.
donna79 chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
This was a good take on Jesse. I thought he would be pissed since he didn't get to EH. He stayed because of his brother. That's sweet.
spikeyhairgood chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
i really like jesse's. it's really heartfelt, and i love jesse in the movies. loved this one, can't wait till you post the neext chapter.

by the way, your disclaimer made me laugh pretty loud.
spikeyhairgood chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
aw i feel bad for tommy '/

these are awesome though, because they remind you of all the players in the first one, that we tend to forget about.

good job with these ')
spikeyhairgood chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
"Guy was really great about all of it. He came over that night and me him and Jesse downed a bag of Oreos, to mourn the passing of the Oreo Line." i loved that. i really like the terry one, because i thought he was one of the best/cutest characters is the first mighty ducks.
donna79 chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Even if this was short it was to the point. I always felt sorry for Tommy. Because he couldn't play unless his sister did. Which sucks.
donna79 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
It was good that you included Tammy. I was wondering if you were going to use her or not. I'm glad you did. People write her so many ways. I'm glad you went the nice route.
donna79 chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
This was nice. I always liked Terry. I could see him being okay with not being on the team. He would have been a part of it anyway becuase of Jesse. It was nice that you included him.
donna79 chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
I somehow knew Petter would make his way into this story. You wrote him just the way I remember him. He was always complaining about something. He thought he was better than everyone else.