Reviews for Stop at nothing
SNL chapter 7 . 4/13
Oh Sasu... poor sasuke :(
Itakyuurocks chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Pleas update i have been waiting forever. T_T
radically inadequate chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Omg please continue
Belphegor Misteor chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
This chapter is awesome, you should write more.
counter-intuitive chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
LOL That last part with Itachi was funny xD And good on you, more Sasuke-torture pretty please? If you're going to continue this story that is?
Hisakata-Sama chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
totally luvin the story! finally a story where naruto get revenge and highsckul take a real turn on someone as stuck up as sasuke. pls update
PepermintBark chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
TT Poor sasuke...I feel like crying for him. That just so sad! :( But, I liked this chappie! :D
KittyBlue chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
aww! i feel so sad for sasuke.. stupid sai! xD

i'm really loving this story! update soon please! :)
Lady Chou101 chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
hey...again.

i'd just like to say that i pushed my self into reading it, cuz i was excited _;

anyway, so far ii'm loving it, but i have one problem, why is sasuke such a whimp? he's totally a whimp, i understand not wanting to get himself into trouble, but sasuke would have totally kicked their asses if they go too far, and the thing with the team picking on him, including naruto, it just pissed me off, they were so mean, if it was the real sasuke, he would have glared at them and did something about it, not to naruto maybe, but to one of the others.

but anyway i guess thats how ur writing ur sasuke, i just hope he doesnt take anymore shit like that.

are u going to make him stand up for himself, since he and naruto are back to being friends?

i sure hope so, i keep saying in my head 'sasuke is acting like a complete girl'.

but i guess emotionally he is _ pfft, ahaha, anyway i really do hope u change his behavior.

i just want to grab sasukes shirt and scream at him 'BE A MAN!'

*shakes head*

well, overall i love the story, its different, naruto is popular and sasuke isnt, that really is something new.

there are stories of them being popular together, and stories with them being the losers together, but few, are like urs.

great job anyway.

gambare! _

wow...long review, cuz i ended up rambling about sasuke...i tend to do that. damn.-_-'
Lady Chou101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
naruto is not seme right? i so hope he's not.

please do tell me.

thank you.

i still didnt read chapter 2, i'm afraid of doing so, afraid that if i continue, naruto turns out to be seme, and i get disappointed, because only sasuke gets to be seme in my book, naruto is always uke. i cant see him as a seme.

so please do answer my question.
MayIFall chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
omg!

i luv ur story!

hahah the last part was funny

XD

poor sasuke...

but...he does deserve...he cant be let off easily

hehehehe...

this fic is just so cute!

hope u update soon
Dolphi99 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
I loved this chapter, Itachi being treated like a horse was funny. Please update soon.
CynicalTerror chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
good story! i likes it! :)

this chapter didnt suck at all it was great! _

i cant wait to read the rest! :)

Also, sorry to hear about your friends :(
DarkHeartlessAngel chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Update Update Update! This story is awesome usually Naruto's the nerd and of course, Sasuke's the cool one so it's a great twist! I love it! Hurry and update (well no rush since your not feeling so great) So, Update when you can!
ellwing chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
i agree the horse thing was indeed amusing...

...next chappie!