Reviews for From Which I Came
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 1/17
i really liked this fic. it's great! keep up the good work xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This Draco seems more 'in-character', I liked the short story.
luxetnox chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Nice!
MlleEmmaMlle chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very good! loved your plot and I especially loved your ending! so overall very good, with only minor mistakes. keep up the good work!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Really liked this. A captive story with only some angst. Sometimes that's all you need.
Raghavi chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This Fic made me cry. Its beautiful! I love it!
hallestrausser chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was great! Once I got to where she was already captured it was epic. I do have one sugestion for you though; in the begining have more detail,it was kinda hard to follow and didn't realy hook me. That is your opurtunity to realy set the mood for the rest of the story and it just seemed rushed. Overal, though, I loved it!
shapiquan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I just had to sign in so I can comment on this. This story is simply amazing, one of the best I've ever read.
yay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The insults at the end reminded me of the E-card "Real friends don't get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive." This is pretty good overall.
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love it ! Amazing!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
And then WHAT?
tainted.Evey23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love it. It was addicting. The ending was amazing and perfect. I was most satisfied. Thank you.
Willow chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow. I am speechless. That was realistic, abusive, and impressive.
yay chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
...and then they will have a problem. I'm glad you made her suggest stockholms syndrome for herself, saving everyone else from pointing it out. This was pretty welldone.