Reviews for Dear Wonderful, Beautiful, Magnificent,Diary
pinkperson chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
haha, that was actually pretty good. and shigure is so mean, lol. the ending with kyo ripping off his shirt made me laugh. :)
KYOxMYxLOVE chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
LMAO! POOR KYOO! Srsly, shiggy-chii is EVIL
loretta537 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
this is great, more please.
Pure Shikon chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I have to say, Shigure's side of the story was pretty dang funny! Please update!
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wonderful! More? :D
The happiest emo on earth chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
There was only one entry in ayame's diary?
skele-gro chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
LOL. I loved the way you wrote this unique story while still retaining the personalities of the various characters. Keep up the good work!

PS. I don't think Hatori is as... rash as that, though it makes the plot a lot more fun.
Taiheiyou chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
You abosolutely caught that 'Ayame essence' XD Congrats.

How about writting Shigure's way of viewing the whole 'event'? That sure'd be nice, lol
Pure Shikon chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Ayame's so awsome! Please update this histarical fic!
WhereeverthesunshinesIrecoil chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very Very very very funny!
Sushi-Plum chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
this is great~! U've totally captured their personalities! -

Keep it up!

-Sushi Plum
moocow33 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
lol that was funny, cant wait for more _ you did ayame so well
idyllic nocturne chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Haha! I did it again! (reviewed my own story as soon as it was up)