Reviews for The Slush Pile
Gwinna chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
Ginny and Goyle - now that's not a pairing you see everyday! I think it's pretty good; it's kind of humorous and quirky, which I suppose suits the odd pairing. Three Thousand Species of Mold? What kind of a book to get lost in is that? ;) Great job.

Oh, I just realized that the last two stories are from fandoms that I'm not familiar with, so I'll just say now that I've really enjoyed reading all of these - my favorites were the first one and the last three that I reviewed. But they were all brilliant; even the ones where I didn't know the characters or anything (ie, the ones I didn't review) I could tell were very well written. Hope medical school's going well for you, and don't stop writing!
Gwinna chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
Ooh, interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a Harry/Pansy fic like this one before, with Pansy having a Ginny-like fascination with Harry, except prizing completely different qualities. Actually, I haven't seen many good H/P fics at all, so it would be great if you would continue this one. Especially since the ending is so... open and uncertain. Really like this!
Gwinna chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
This is probably my favorite one so far. Poor Mr. Darcy! I love your take on his feelings after Elizabeth rejects him. So angsty and emotional. Though, were you basing this off the book, or one of the movies? I couldn't quite tell... It's excellent though!
Gwinna chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
I love Hermione/Draco... Don't really have anything in particular to say about this one, just great job as usual.
Gwinna chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Yeah, it's kind of silly. Fun, though. :D
Gwinna chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Although I hate RHr, this is really very cute. I really like the idea of Ron as a 'house husband' who cooks and takes care of the kids while Hermione works. I can definitely see them like that. Good job making me actually enjoy a RHr fic! ;)
Gwinna chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I really like this first one. Draco and Hermione as Hades and Persephone is a really interesting idea; it fits them really well. I definitely think this could be expanded into a longer story.
lorett chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
Vash!

Darling! How lovely to see you writing again. I'm thrilled! If you like, you know you can always send things to me to beta, I'm always around for you.

Anyway, these were so much fun!

i'd love to see the Pansy/Harry one continued. I'm a closet Harry/Pansy shipper. LOL.

And, the Hermione/underworld one was fun too.

So happy to see you writing. Don't forget to let the group know too, so they can come support you. Hope med school is going well.

Much love,