Reviews for Imagination
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
actually a pity it's not longer ;) but i really like it because those two are just hot 3
yumeniai chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
this's...uh, strange? I think that would be the best word for it...
Hakatchi chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Yay! :D

I just adore this story. I've always wondered who named 'Dark Arrow'.
AngelicPain chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Hmn... I enjoyed this. I think that you picture well the rather complicated relationship between Raenef IV and Eclipse (um, my fav characters, thank you for writing about them. - Oh, and pairing them).

If you find your self writing more about that good-looking pair of handsome demons, I will surely find my self reading what you wrote.- Take that as a promise? Oh, and yes, you are good writer, aren't you?
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
May I point out that Eclipse is not a Demon Lord? He's a Demon of the Third Order. Powerful, but not as powerful as a Demon Lord. Pay attention when you read, please.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I'm not usually a Raenef/Eclipse fan, but this fic put a smile on my face. They're golden together here.

Love the way you got their personality down.

You're the best!
Dame Arcane chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Gniark gniark gniark... can't wait to know what's gonna happen in the next chapter ( like if we didn't know already... XD )

Who's gonna win the challenge?

Surrender and become a part of the yaoi kingdom!
Unknown Marauder chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Very nice! I love Demon Diary, and after I learned from that one book (can't rmeember which) that RanefIV liked long, complex, and, in my oppinion, interesting names, i always wondered how he would take the name 'Dark Arrow'. I agree with RanefV, though. It's sounds cheezy. lol great fic!
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This was great. It was well-done and you have some lovely use of words. :)
darksaphire chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
lol i like this raenef. really nice. great job.