Reviews for Come Back
none- spooky music chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
O.O

Sam the same as Edward... that never crossed my mind.

The Emily/Bella crossed my mind a while ago, my mind inventing tortures (*cough*shopping*cough*) reasons for Bella to hid in La push and have talk with emily... I normally compare Edward to Jake though. I never thought about sam. heh. Nice
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Hello, Evil Rabbit!. You've written another story! Yay! It's great. I don't think anyone has come up with this, yet. Write more, please!
0zephyr0 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Great writing as usual : ) I loved your connection between Edward and Sam and Bella and Emily. Your explanation for Emily's reaction to Bella is great-probably the same as Stephenie Meyer was going for.

I LOVE your writing!

Dana
Makiie chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
As always, an amazing read. Very original and interesting. I like how Emily sees herself as the mother for all of them, and how you showed the similarities between Bella and her.

Pretty ironic that it's Paul and Embry who find her after the attack.

Again, amazing as always.

-Makiie
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I think that was one of the best fanfics I HAVE ever read. Thank you so much for writing. It was a pleasure to read.

Alison
f danielle chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I thought that Bella and Emily had a connection that way, also. Very well-written.
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
i loved it! incredibly nice take on all the characters. i also liked the way you wrote the scene in which sam scars emily. great!
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw, man that was AWESOME! You're such a good writer...wish I could write like this. This was definately a refreshing break from Edward and Bella. I adore Jake and I know you do to, but it's sweet all the same. Splendid work my friend...keep it up!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Amazing. I, of course, knew Bella and Emily had to have similarities but it never struck in my head about Sam trying to leave her, even though it makes perfect sense. Amazing, as usual.
theloserhobbs chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That is very well written. I don't think that Bella will come back to JAke in a romantic sense, but maybe in the way of friendship.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
It was really good! Nice to hear Emily's views on everything you are a great writer.
Lomesir chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Hot damn, you're a good writer.

I love this POV. It's so REFRESHING to read something that no one else (that I know of) has done. Emily's story mirrors Bella's in so many ways, but you have Emily say something I wish to God Bella had said: "I don't believe you."

Wonderfully thought-out and detailed. Please, if you can, put this on Pelirroja's website. We'd love to have you.
sillybella chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
As always, I enjoy reading your stories. I have such a soft spot for Jacob (as you know) and I love reading bits that explore his character, whether thorugh his point-of-view or through the way other characters look at him. Thanks for a lovely piece.

A couple of housekeeping notes:

In the tenth paragraph down, you need a space between "not" and "see."

When Embry says, "Dude I don't think she's not moving..." You need to take out either the don't or the not. The double negative would mean that she is moving. (I do this often - you play with both versions and somehow both parts get left in.)

Tiny mistakes in such a wonderful piece.
Kaitipoola chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This was a really great peice. I liked the whole thing, but I loved the way Emily described Sam before he 'changed' and how protectice she was of Jake and the other werewolves. It's funny that Embry said Sam was a bear, if only he knew! Poor dude.

I read your homepage, and I happen to share your obsession with all things Twilight. After I finished the books I would just go on google and try to find anything at all that had to do with the story. That's how I found this site.

You seem to write a lot about Jake. I absolutely adore him. I felt pain for him at the end of New Moon. He deserves better than this. I think I'm gonna write some stuff about him soon, I'm starting out with character studies now anyway. Please r&r my other works, I love your writing and your feedback.

-Kaitipoola
alexlovemetal chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Beautiful! I love the job you've made about Sam-Edward similarities. It's very good, very well written, as always!

Greetings from Spain