Reviews for Tip of the Theological
Sabrina chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh my gosh. Is Fred going to be revived? This is so good Please update soon
A. Murray chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow. Of all the possibilities...

It certainly is a ponderer. I'm excited to see where this goes. You are to continue soon I hope?

Good job with Spike. I hate mis-written characters. You know, when authors fit them into little boxes that cramp and shrink their true style and personality. But you don't do that. You've very ably dabbled in the magical Joss-verse and not screwed anything up. Thank you. You really don't know how much I appreciate it.

Ok, all rambling aside. I find the premise of this story intriguing so you have to continue it. I would believe there to be some intersting twists and turns along the way -just cause that seems most likely concerning the characters you have in the running- and I'm just darn excited to see where you take this!
fromlightintodark06 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
It was a good first chapter. I am actually looking forward to seeing how this turns out. update soon
Jon chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Good start

I always liked the Spike/Illyria pairing
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
As I love Fred, I'd like to see her back. However, with Wes dead & gone, I don't know if she'd want to come back. You may be a Fred/Spike shipper, so that's probably what you've planned. I hope you continue.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Hee, hee, awesome beginning! You summed up the Angel ending very well. Nicely done. OH, and the rubbing of the chest cracked me up! Keep it up, Trish!
Rabidone chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Good start. Can't wait to read more!
Rabidone chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Good start. Can't wait to read more!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I have to agree on the 'souls not destroyed' thing- Angel & company believed a W&H employee, not the best course. At a guess if there'd been a 6th season, "Fred" would have resurfaced, maybe in a "Ben/Glory" kind of way- or the 2 would have fused together...

maybe it doesn't have to be either/ or?

Of course, not sure how Fred would take to having a body like Illyria's at this point..
24 | « Prev Page 1 2