Reviews for Snow Lift Proposal
Love Hammer chapter 7 . 7/26
Aaaaah this was so cute and beautiful! I love it so much! I love how you kept them all in character, especially Sonic!
Luna chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
This is really touching I love it and its awesome but what is the your or we're stuck! Cause I don't know Luna
bunnie rabbot chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Tha' was the most romantic thing ah ever heard, sugar :-)
Aidah 15 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012

this is one of the best stories I've read! I laughed cried and literally clasped with joy!

I'm sure I'm still grinning like an idiot from ear to ear while writing this :/)

but seriously magnificent work and best part sonic was SOO in character no mushiness kisses or hugs or perverted sonic just the way I like it!

there were perhaps a few grammar mistakes here apparent mistake of "sense" written in place of "since". But I still I loved this to bits!

now if you don't mind I'll be stalking your other stories :)
Abby J chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
The endings freaking hilarious! _

And sweet...

Your writings phenomenal and you deserve,*drumroll...

100 reviews for the bestiest writer ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever my fingers are starting to cramp... _

deathangelwings1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
good chapter
Shadamy scenic chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
XD what happened to the candle holder with the pee? Lol, awesome story and ending! It was so perfect and ironic.
aoisenshi chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
OMG! That was just adorable! I loved everything in it! Also, a good way to end the fic. :'D Beautiful!
Whitney911 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Haha! Of course they'll get stuck! Haha!

This was a gorgeously written story, and the emotions expressed were awesomely written. A definite favorite, to say the least.

Thank you so much for posting this!
Whitney911 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
LOVE this story. One of the best.

Just one question though. What happened to the vase with the pee?
jgf chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
NAme chapter 4 . 9/26/2010

"Sonic I just have to pee!"

XD i fell on the ground laughing when I read that

keep up teh good work!
Blade100 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Awww. What a sweet (and ironic) end. Good job.
Blade100 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Gotta say, this is a really good story. It definitely has my attention, and I'll keep reading it till the end. Good job, you should be proud of yourself.
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
I could do waaaaaay better...

D'aww, who am I kidding? This was EXCELLENT! One giggity (10/5)!