Reviews for Recognition
This is honestly one of my favorites of yours and its totally my headcannon now haha. It makes a lot of sense though, as to why Hiei lets kuwabara gush over his sister (other than it would blow his cover haha) and also explain why kurama didnt kill him when they first met, after Hiei mistakenly attacked him..and instead took him into his human home and healed him...like kurama was "responding" to this trait instinctually (like kuwabara except hes nit as aware of it) so anyway its a really neat concept and it would be awesome if you could explore it further...i mean if you want xD
Enjeru chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awww, that was really cute! I liked it.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Amazing story! You described everything so well and kept them in character!
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Beautiful.

cdk
NyteKit chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yes, short. But yes, good. I always said you could delve into the charas minds better than most. Maybe it's the buttload of writing we're doing in English right now, but I'm noticing so many separate things you used in here instead of just the whole product. Great job!
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
A lot of times when you write H/K, I see my own relationship with EMOD in it, and the last sentence really hit home.

Lovely.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I like KuwabaraxYukina.
Your.Suicide.Note chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw, I liked this one. I gotta say, even though not a lot was mentioned about Hiei and Kurama being a couple, I still for some reason don't like that pairing; that's beside the point though. I really liked this one-shot, and I like how you described Hiei's emotions.
Jonetsu chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Very simple and beautiful. A good way of writing on how Hiei feels of said relationship and koorime's emotions. I loved how you explained the differences between Yukina's love, calm and sweet and, Hiei's, hot and raw.

Very well-written. (Your stories always are!)I can't seem to say anything different when I review, your stories always hold deep feelings and wonderful descriptions that make the reader feel within the story itself.