Reviews for Before He Cheats
dramione for lif chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
i like the song too and I liked the story my only complaint and it has nothing to do with your writing well sort of i do like Ron as a person so it bothers me when people make him really mean in fanfiction but that's just me but i do love his story
dramionelove chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
iloveharrypotterwithallmylife chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i just LOVE IT
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I had to listen to the song while reading it.
DracoMalfoy1980 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved it. I am such a Dramione fan. Ron is such an idiot to cheat on and let a great girl like Hermione go so that's what happens.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
THat's actually quite devious. I find myself wondering if she actually went on to date Draco or if that was just a one-time thing. It's a very good songfic.
me chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
*hahaha* but it would be so much fun to break his car after hes done such a thing..

I loved your story, I dont believe in unfaithfulness though, Id have to agree with you on that point. if you cant be faithful you shouldnt marry the person you are pretending to love!

nice writing style ; )
JJ-Pix chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Love it! good job
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
love it
justafan chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
nice :)
surfgirl3901 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i agree with the author's note at the bottom 100% because i believe same thing and love the song still and good writing
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I like the fic. I sorta agree with you. I think though that if someone cheats on you, you should either dump them or try to work it out. Even in marriages with children, sometimes it's better break off something that's not working then force everyone else to suffer with you. I know from experience that it's not pleasant to be sent to your room while your parents agrue so you can't hear them only to have to turn on your stereo to drown out their yelling. Keep up the good work with your stories.
TinkerBellaGlitterWings chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
this is the first songfic i'ver EVER enjoyed :)
lithium17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
this was great!
nonentity chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
It'd have been fun if she gouged huge grooves in his broom and chopped up the bristles also. . .
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »