Reviews for The Worst and the Best
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Absolutely wonderful! I love how you left some details out, and how you made Peter be a good guy (at least, I think so...) because sometimes I have such a hard time accepting that he turned out so wrong. Ah well.

I also love the dialogue, and the way the story is cut. It makes it very entertaining to read. :)
Marin Liliz chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
It's such a hopeful universe, the infinite possibilities of happy endings, all the 'what could've beens', all mushed with an almost delusional Sirius and the ever supporting Remus and your wonderful way of writing. Sweet;]

"The Way Back to Daylight" I'll read back in LJ, it has cool pictures there;p
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Hm... I love this story but I don't understand the time it has been writen in. Easy to follow though. You're great! -
scanndalous chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
that was awesome!

): poor angsty sirius.

anyways, despite the angst which normally isn't to my taste, you had a very good balance of deep reverb and sweet smut.

definitely reading some of your other works.
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is very interesting. I don't like a lot of AUs, but when they're well done, they can be rather satisfying. This is one of those well-done, satisfying ones. :D
Scision chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
hey. This was pretty cool.. I just love how it starts out in the beginning and this is pretty touching. nice job [:
baboomstick chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I loved it. A new alternative to what could have happened to the Mauraders. I also love the statemnt 'In the end no one is all right', I believe that 100%!

Crystal
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That was really beautiful. Great job. I love your writing.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Love the slightly mad Sirius and the war-torn relationship. It seemed such a believable situation somehow...
aclytie chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Ah love it. Bittersweet. It seems an irony to me how Sirius mourns Petter, not knowing, or maybe it is Peter not being, a trecheous git. Nice story, poor Sirius and cute Remus, and it is far better that pete dead but otherwise they are alright. I do not love AU for no reason, haha.