Reviews for Stars in My Fists, Moon Round My Wrists
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
thats sweet!
Bandersnatch42 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
-sniff-

Lovely fic. I like the style you used.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aww... I love the way you wrote that, the fragmented sentences and all, they give such a nice glimpse into what's going through Remus's mind, the insecurity, the vulnerability, everything... really, really well-written.
FizzyBloo chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is just amazingly written. You would think that the broken-up style would confuse, but it makes perfect sense. The lines that double as both an independent thought and an end to the last one-it's honestly mind-blowing and absolutely clever. At the same time though, it was romantic and angst-ridden, and I thought it was very satisfying (though one always wishes for more of a good thing). Thank you, I really enjoyed it. :)
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This piece made me feel pretty sad. As much as I wanted to chuckle at the futile conversation that Remus is holding with himself, it served to make me feel quite badly for the poor man. You portrayed his longing for Tonks, for affection, so well in this- especially in the way that he yearns for something as simple as a sweater of his which smells of her. I actually really love the way that you characterized Remus in this. This is definitely one of the best I've seen, anyway. I feel that most people make the mistake of writing a Remus that is dry and academic, but you showed such a beautiful human side of him that I'm forced to marvel at your wonderful characterization.

I must also commend you on the wholly original style in which this fic is written. For as long as I've been reading fics on this site (on and off since about 20 in case you're wondering) I have yet to see another fic written exactly like this. It was refreshing to read something different, yet perfectly executed. You have a great writing style, which is equally refreshingly devoid of all errors- typographical or grammatical.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Lovely fic. Nice style; powerful. There's no such thing as eggnog in Britain though.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I liked this a lot, I was a little confused at first but I figured it out in the end, Glad I did too ]
IDunnoHowToDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
he really does need some sense.. XD great read, this one.. :D
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I really liked the style of this fic.
soccergirl142005 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
what happens next?
leleleprechaun chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
im really good at talking sence into idiots!

i liked this, but in a couple of places it was hard to keep up with remus' mind.. or it could be because i just woke up and could do with a few more hours... hm

still love it though!
Ella Cinders chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wow.. I usually am against Remus/Tonks but yours was fantastically written.

Beautiful writing. Really beautiful.

It brought tears to my eyes.

EC x
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Perfect.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw... How sad! Remus! *sniff*

Poor Tonks!

Nice ficcy, btw.
No Sweeter Song chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Oh, I'm so glad you shared this. The broken pattern of it was absolutely lovely to read, you truly got into the two voices in Remus...his head and his heart. Keep meaning to wander over to MetamorFicMoon. This helps!

It deserved every award it won, love.