Reviews for Crowskin
A-musing Almond chapter 1 . 3/8
Wow hello I am wildly impressed and maybe feeling quite inferior because you have a way with words. Everything feels like it's in it's perfect place. You're really good at writing, and I'd love to see something original of your one day!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i liked it.
redchinese chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this is the second time I've read it.

its so beautiful
croquant chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wonderful!
Heise chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is good. o_o

You should string this somehow with your other one you started for Ino - the one with Danzou offering her this Special Kunoichi status.

To be honest, Ino WOULD be a good Special Kunoichi. Her looks aren't like Sakura's, which stand out everywhere. Her features are plain, but pretty. TenTen could be one too, but as if her feminist pride would allow her to be molested by digusting old men. And Hinata. Well, she stands out too.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Beautiful story, lovely ending. It's so nice to see such a well done fic for this couple once in awhile, since there isn't many out there. ChouIno deserve a lot more love _

Great job.
Crow that learned to fly chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Interesting development of Ino's character. Well written, good job.
Muria chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
The ending's very powerful. "Crowskin" is very clear and vivid from the beginning, and it flows very well to that last question.
nipaaaakun chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i absolutly adore chouji and ino pairings. it was so sweet how he was the only one to notice.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ah, this was such a wearying piece to read, so full of exhaustion and pain and then by the end, you transformed so completely with a few deft lines. Much enjoyed.
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is such a cute little one-shot. I've always liked this pairing, but no one ever writes it.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Lovely. I adore the way you write Ino. The whole sequence of the story was so well-written, and the ending with Chouji was perfect.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was amazing. I love how you tie in the fable about the kunoichi, and love, and Ino testing whether her scar is visable with people who should notice but don't.

The scene with Shikamaru was particularly bitter, and I love how Sakura wanted to let it scar badly and didn't.

And the last line made me totally wibble and want to throw Chouji and Ino into bed together.

Nitpick: I don't there would actually be an official position for what Ino's doing. It seems more likely that it would be a euphamism, and that there would always be a couple ninja around who Tsunade knows would do Those Kind of missions.
SemixQuaver chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I just love this.

It's extremely well written, and the slightest hint at romance near the end was beautiful.

And awesome 5 stars from me.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008