Reviews for Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That's it? (laughs). (hits a table) Do not underrestimate the Silvamy pairing. And I'm sorry for comparing Duck and Lexi to Silver and Amy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
love it
nobody impotant chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Amazing story I think you captured the charecters perfectly. Personally I wish it went on longer, but it works with that ending.(beside you don't have to go further into th Lepew thing, we all know he's not getting away with whatever it was)
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
To make an assumption without proof makes you a real Jackass Zadavia.

I never did like that woman.
NinnaxSquirrel chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Omg!I loved this story!But to bad its only three chapters..You should really make more DuckxLeci fics!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Its always fun to read a well written duxi fic. You really captured all the character really well(especially Duck).If only there were more stories like this one. Truly a masterpiece. XD

Oh, and great work on developing Ace's character too, he is a complete ass(imo)and you captured that perfectly.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
cooollll
CrazyInSye chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Wow, this was REALLY good. I do tend to lean towards this pairing sometimes, and I'm glad I choose this story to read!

Nice. REALLY. One of my official favorites now.
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I know I'm late, just recently got into this show-weird huh? I didn't know there was so many "colorful" shippings. LexixAce-duh, then I found TechxLexi, and now DuckxLexi. To my shock you make me love DuckxLexi more than the others!

Amazing job.
looneygurl chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
lol i loved it! this has been the best lex/duck paring fic ive read so far. i really do like it. (even if im not a fan of this parring. Texi rulz!) anyway good job and keep writing!
looneygurl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i couldn't help but smile when ZADAVIA caught them but anyway very good im off to read the next chapie

l8rg8r
turtlegirl chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Hec, dude it dousn't matter if U did't have more chapters!Really!

That is such a rightious fic!Love it!

That is saying alot.(I hate duck/lexie fics)

One of the BEST of the year!More fics please!
skyblueangel chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
no it should be axl boo
Loonaticchick chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
This Fanfic reminds me of a song:

(starts to sing) "Honey why you callin' me soo late? It's kinda hard to talk right now, Honey why you cryin' is everything okay? I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud...

Well my girl's (MISTY) in the next room, sometimes I wish she was you, I guess we really never moved on,

It's really good to hear your voice sayin' my name it sounds soo sweet... (you know the rest) Trust me I was listening to this song while I was reading this... IT"S PERFECT SOMEONE WITH A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT MAKE AN AMV!
Loonaticchick chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was a good story! I think Lexi and Duck would make a good couple! I like that part were Duck stands up for Lexi when Ace

yells at her, he can be such a * * sometimes, I mean it's hard enough for her to be pregent without him chewin on her! He needs to get off his Trogen Horse and learn that he's not the only guy in the world! he makes me SO mad sometimes!

I mean we girl put up with alot of crap!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »