Reviews for Men Are Stupid
chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is a great humor piece. I love Usopp's automatic response. He really is the best choice for Nami's rant, being a liar should make it easier, but I guess not. Oh, poor Usopp, he has just be emasculated. Still love his character though, and this fic of course.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Poor, poor Usopp... "Why is Usopp sitting in a corner crying and wearing your dress?"
ermalope chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
:DDDDDDDDDD tee hee, that made me chuckle... must fav...
cherrichik chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
this made me cackle so much. aging snail is now my favourite phrase. probably coupled with 'aging snail with arthritis'.

Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I am in total agreement with Nami about men. xD The majority of them are retards and immature to the point you want to bash their head in, but there are the occasional ones that aren't as bad and can be tolerated. And in the end, she did manage to relieve her stress-even if she did scar Usopp for life. xP
quivering quill chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
lol! nami is so cool! she really rules them all from the shadows ;)
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Nami's scary, evil and totally cruel! um, i meant, cool. heh heh. love this story. poor Ussop

Ja Ne! :D :)

Lizmun chapter 1 . 9/4/2007

Poor Usopp. The path of a Brave warrior of the sea is fraught with peril... and crossdressing. I guess Chopper would've been too much like talking to a stuffed animal.

Meh well.

Hillarious! Keep up the awesome work!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Lol! Poor Usopp! His pride is ruined, well, it wasn't even there in the first place?
homeostatis chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Guwahahahahaha. Wonderful!

(Usopp really does look too much like his mom though...)
Goggled Monkey chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Usopp would look so very pretty in a dress! He has the eyelashes for it!

Um...yes. Very funny fic. Poor Nami slowly going crazy. Your characterization was hilarious. I loved terrified Usopp and his answering machine message, “Usopp is not here. He is out defeating powerful enemies and conquering new lands and seducing beautiful women…” Bwaa. Funny and adorable.

Love Nami's solution to her problem. It must be hard living with the whole crew.

Also, he’d look adorable. hee
chiliqueen chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hilarious... Simply hilarous.
Ai Tennshi chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
*doubles up with laughter*

Oh wow... Poor Nami; anyone can see why she'd have to have a way to vent out her frustration. She's the only one on that crew with any sense, surrounded by idiots, after all. And oh my goodness, Usopp was so hilarious! The descriptions you used were excellent ('with the speed of an aging snail' for example), and Usopp's fear and Nami's frustration and they way they expressed both were just as good. And the funniest part was that, except for a few points here and there, everyone was in character!

I think this must be my tenth time reading this... It's just great!
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow, I'm tearing up I laughing so hard! I LOVED THAT! Nami's just thinking about how she needs another girl to talk to, then she stomps out and shouts "USOPP!" That was GREAT! Keep up the good work!
Oni Giri Slash chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
*laughing* that was really good! Poor Nami, withstanding all those guys - anway, keep up the good work!

Oni Giri Slash yori