Reviews for A Strange Twist of Fate
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is very good! It just needs sersious sentencr structer work...I'd be more then happy to be your Beta - just PM me!

A Soulless Poet
Zoey and Drake Incoporated chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Zoey: Totally sweet this was kickass

Drake: I agree hey have you seen princess sparkle transform she's so cute but damn she's tough

Zoey: Her weapon is like a padleball type thing and she kicked grasshop's ass too
Russa chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hi! Wow, great story. I'm so glad that it all worked out. For awhile there I thought Hunter was going to die for sure. But then Slate showed up and healed him. I didn't know Slate knew how to heal people. For second I thought it was Quake when the person first came in. I'm so glad that it worked out for Hunter and Corona in the end. Corona trying to deny her feelings for HUnter till the very end and then realizing that she loved him after all. I could almost see her face is releaved and surprised joy when Hunter showed up with Slate to save the day, again. And when Hunter and Corona confessed their feelings for one another at the end was just so sweet. Are they made of each other or what? Uh, anyway, this was a great story. Nice job. Well, good luck with your other stories and I'll catch ya later. Ciao! _
TL-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aww... that was really good.

Great characterization. I especially loved the fact that Buguese got a lot to do in it. _
Linktriforce007 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007