Reviews for Paintball
At the same time, I can also see where Sheppard would want to use the pink so that the Marines he and his goons splattered would have to endure the embarrassment of being "manly men" walking around covered in pink paint.
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
LOVED it! Great job.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
between the waves chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
*g* This is hilarious, I love it. And in the end, Elizabeth got them, heh. Nice.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hee. Very amusing and well done. I can totally see Sheppard pulling something like that.
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hey! Sheppard asked, she just wasn't listening. LOL! Love it! It wouldn't surprise me at all if they really did something like that sometime.
Athena's Owl chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I have the random urge to review something. I already read this but didn't bother to review it. I'd say it was good writing but not fantastic. There was good humor in there. One little tip. If something is awkward hack at it till it goes away! Don't leave it awkward. Also you used "and you" twice in the same line. Try to find synonyms for words like that. Other then those two teensy things I can't really think of any more constructive criticism. Just remember to go over you story more then once (even tough you probably do. Your few spelling mistakes did not go unnoticed. Good job) Happy Writing

I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
cute story, really enjoyed it. Loved the reational behind who got what color.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Cute! Bet you had a lot of fun writing it!
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I like this! It was great! I knew the minute that Weir went looking for them that she'd be caught in the cross fire...Please write more!
APM chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
lol... loved the story. felt sorry for Rodney being picked last... reminded me of sports at school :( I don't mind the charicters acting a little differently if the story is for a bit of fun (it is fanfic afterall!)... plus i think shepherd would do paint ball... he pushed mckay off a balcony for fun (to test the shield) and was acting a bit like a child in the way he delt with it then. Also i think Wier would secretly find it funny (although maybe a bit upset that they didn't invite her as well!)
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I'm trying to not take offence at the unnecessary analogy. If we had over 300 million people, instead of 30 million, we'd have a bigger army.

However, if I thought the analogy was necessary, it wouldn't have bothered me. But it doesn't forward the story.

Also, none of your characters, as described, were wearing safety goggles. Real paintballers know you don't even step on the field without your goggles on your face. If Zelenka were wearing safety goggles, he would not have gotten an amount of paint on his glasses that could have been seen by Rodney.

FYI, it's "Geneva Conventions," not "Geneva Convention," no matter how many times they get it wrong on the show. You can only refer to them as singular if you give its specific name. "Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War."

Ref: en.

Also, I'm tired of reading stories where John's an errant schoolboy and Elizabeth's a strict schoolmarm. They're both educated, intelligent professionals. She's not his mom.

But I did enjoy the turnabout with Elizabeth shot both Shep and Ronan. And I did enjoy reading this story. Even if I was a little sore at the army quip.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
lol love the idea of atlantis paintballing.

kay x