Reviews for Night On A Bare Mountain
AC2 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
My dearest Jay,

thank you for updating this - it is my favourite story, and I couldn't bear to think of you not updating again.

I love the medical detail, the herblore, the way you depict relationships and your beautiful, sparse prose that illustrates the story so well we are pulled into it, barely noticing the actual words.

Thank you for posting this inspiring, uplifting piece of gold for us to read.

Erm, now that I have thoroughly buttered you up - any chance of your updating this soon? *Hopeful*
lady angst chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Aww, what a great chapter! Things are finally looking up.

Thanks for updating!
CAH chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Thank goodness Glorfindel showed up! Now Elrohir can get home and begin recovering.

The bond between the brothers is strong and I love how you show that in each story.

Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds!
Oleanne chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Can't wait to read the next chapter! This story is great!

Oleanne
Fishpaste chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Please please hurry up and finish this story! It is excellent!
Elentariel chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
wonderful twin bonding fic - keep updating!
JennyJoy4 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
I hope you come back to this soon. Must know... what... happens next... gah lol
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
oh, poor elrohir, i hope help finds them soon! OOH! I just can't wait to read the next chapter, so update soon!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Good and very suspenseful! I can't wait for an update!

-P.G.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Oh no!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Oh, this is going to be good!
Pein Rikudou chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Great chapter! It was completely worth the wait! Your writing skills continue to amaze me. :) I look forward to the next chapter!

AN
JastaElf chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Excellent update! The disorientation is very realistic... I love that the medical stuff is not explained away by "Elven magic"-and the image of the Twins trying to mentally communicate during classes with Erestor is just... wonderful! LOL!

Thanks for the update-and the evil cliffie. *g* I hope it's Glorfindel!
Miruial chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Yay! Elrohir finally woke up... for a while, anyways.

It's Glorfindel. Isn't it? What/who ever is outside?
myrina returned chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Gah! Why do I not feel any better even though Elrohir has been found? I'm so glad you updated. This was just what I needed to bring a smile to my face this morning.

I can't wait for your next update!

myrina