Reviews for Night On A Bare Mountain
kbluesmom chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Well done on all the chapters! ( stands and applauds!)
Crecy chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
It was horrible to read about Elrohir's misfortunes but heatwarming to read about their relationship and conversation. I'm really enjoying this so far, especially because Elrohir has been found. Well written. Keep up the good work!
Hello Anyone There chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Yay! I had quite given up hope for an update! I dont thnk I have ever reviewed before but I have been following your stories and I think you are a really talanted author. I love the twins relationship here - wish I had a twin!

Please keep this story going, it is excellent!
AC2 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
My dearest Jay,

thank you for updating this - it is my favourite story, and I couldn't bear to think of you not updating again.

I love the medical detail, the herblore, the way you depict relationships and your beautiful, sparse prose that illustrates the story so well we are pulled into it, barely noticing the actual words.

Thank you for posting this inspiring, uplifting piece of gold for us to read.

Erm, now that I have thoroughly buttered you up - any chance of your updating this soon? *Hopeful*
lady angst chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Aww, what a great chapter! Things are finally looking up.

Thanks for updating!
CAH chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Thank goodness Glorfindel showed up! Now Elrohir can get home and begin recovering.

The bond between the brothers is strong and I love how you show that in each story.

Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds!
Oleanne chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Can't wait to read the next chapter! This story is great!

Oleanne
Fishpaste chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Please please hurry up and finish this story! It is excellent!
Elentariel chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
wonderful twin bonding fic - keep updating!
JennyJoy4 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
I hope you come back to this soon. Must know... what... happens next... gah lol
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
oh, poor elrohir, i hope help finds them soon! OOH! I just can't wait to read the next chapter, so update soon!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Good and very suspenseful! I can't wait for an update!

-P.G.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Oh no!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Oh, this is going to be good!
Pein Rikudou chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Great chapter! It was completely worth the wait! Your writing skills continue to amaze me. :) I look forward to the next chapter!

~AN