Reviews for Night On A Bare Mountain
JastaElf chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Excellent update! The disorientation is very realistic... I love that the medical stuff is not explained away by "Elven magic"-and the image of the Twins trying to mentally communicate during classes with Erestor is just... wonderful! LOL!

Thanks for the update-and the evil cliffie. *g* I hope it's Glorfindel!
Miruial chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Yay! Elrohir finally woke up... for a while, anyways.

It's Glorfindel. Isn't it? What/who ever is outside?
myrina returned chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Gah! Why do I not feel any better even though Elrohir has been found? I'm so glad you updated. This was just what I needed to bring a smile to my face this morning.

I can't wait for your next update!

~myrina
bean chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
AH! You can't stop there! That's evil of you, to keep me in such suspense! You have to continue this soon! Please please PLEASE update very very soon! I will be waiting in suspense until you do! But anywho, wonderful chapter. I really like this story! Once again, please update soon! God bless!
Saiya chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
YIKES! Oh Poor Elrohir! I hope more help comes soon! I also hope nothin too bad happens! I love ur story and hope u'll put up the 5th chapter soon!
AC2 chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
My dear,

Though I have waited, and waited, the wait has not been disappointing! Thank you for this excellent tale. You're on my favourite authors and story alert list, and on my C2.
Claudette chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
Well two out of three for someone who had been as battered and bruised as he had was not bad. Of course, since he's not at home there remains the possibilities of brushes with wolves, orcs or extreme bad weather before all is safely sorted out. Goody.
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
This is totally awesome! I really can't wait for the next chapter to be up! I just LOVE Elladan and Elrohir! Especially Elrohir! The poor little elf! I hope they get rescued soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
JessiTsuki chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
*Claps* Yay for twins! Hope you're doing well.
Anastasia Who chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Aww.. I'm so glad Elrohir is safe. Elladan did a great job helping his brother. Very nicely written. The parts where Elladan is caring for his brother's wounds was done really well. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. THanks for writing.
Pein Rikudou chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Amazing story! I love the realism, especially the bit about the horse. Great job!
bean chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Wonderful again! Please continue soon! This is so well written and a very good story line. I love the twins. :) Very good job! Please consider what I said in my first review. Continue soon! God bless!
JastaElf chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Oh, excellent update! As always your characterizations are superb, even the horse... *g* just lovely! What a heart-stopping leap... I'm troubled that it took Elrohir so long to awaken, but it seems he's better at the end of the chapter... which leads me to wonder what the tricksy author is up to next... wolves outside, after all, and maybe Orcs too for all we know... surely it cannot be this simple?

*waits until Elves stop cat-calling and throwing things at me*

Oh very well, you knew what I meant... *puts out tongue at Elves* It's never this simple with ANY of us! *g*

Thanks for the update, Jay! Lovely piece of work!
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Poor Elrohir. I do hope he will be ok. That was cool that the bond between the twins was so strong that Elladan and Elrohir could connect like that. Very nicely written chapter. Please write more soon.
Miruial chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Ai! Oh no! Poor Elrohir! Hurry Elladan! Hurry! but why can Elrohir not hear Elladan? Elladan can hear ELROHIR. I suppose it has to do with Elrohir's desperation or something... I dunno. Anyways, update soon! I want my elf to be safe again!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »