Reviews for Night On A Bare Mountain
bean chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
AH! You have to continue this soon! I need to know what happens! You've done a wonderful job at writing this, it's amazing. Please continue soon! God bless!
CAH chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Hurry Elladan! Your twin needs you! Thank goodness those two are as close as they are or Elrohir would have no hope at all!

Great story so far and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Lynn-G chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
WOW... i'm at the edge of my seat!

this was too short! poor Elrohir he needs to be found!

please update soon...

*HUGS*

Lynn:)
myrina returned chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
I have read many of your Elladan/Elrohir stories, and all I can say is that you are a /master/ of them.

Beautiful.

~myrina
JennyJoy4 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
GAH! Do you have any idea what the suspense is DOING to me? lol

I know it's not very helpful to have a reviewer that only says, "This is great, please write more, quickly," but...

This is great, PLEASE write more, quickly!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This story has a lot of promise and I hope you continue it. I love the twins. Hope Ro will be okay.
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh, Elladan please get there in time! This is a very good story and i'm very intruiged to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
oh my poor ro. how could be so evil toward him? lol! please update i can't wait to see what happened next.
bean chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I like this a lot so far! Please continue soon! You know, reading this kind of brings death a little nearer, or at least the reality of how short the human life is, and how quickly it can be gone. I ask you to consider, what will happen to you after you die? I know for a fact that I am going to heaven, but I also know that if you are not saved you will go to hell. Jesus, God's son, died on the cross in your place. If you believe that he died for you and confess your sins to him and ask him to come into your heart and if you really mean it then he will. Please consider this, it's the most important choice you could ever make. Thank you for this fanfic and continue soon! God bless!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
*cheers* I'm so happy to see another story from you. I love your stories about the twins. This one sounds no less interesting than the others. I can't wait to read more. I am glad that Elladan knows Elrohir is in trouble, I just hope he gets there in time. Please update soon.
Miruial chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Ai! Oh no! Poor Elrohir! Mornaur died! *cries* Oh how COULD you! He raised the horse up from a foal! Oh! And he can't even mourn properly because he has to concentrate on staying alive! Oh, oh! *cries harder* My poor elf!
JennyJoy4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I am hanging on the edge of my seat. :)
Ellfine chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Excellent beginning! I love your twin fics. You always damage one or two of the duo just enough to make me want to take them home and make them better myself. Can't wait to see how things go this time.

I can just see your Elladan muse now sitting back in a corner of your mind sighing and saying, "Thank goodness she didn't throw ME off the cliff! But then again, she is tormenting me horribly with fear for my brother..."

Please update soon! I always know when I get a story notification that you have posted something new, I will most definitely enjoy it! Keep them coming!
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
New stuff from Jay! *Delighted squeal*

Ahem...

Brilliant, as usual, though you're evil for the cliffie :-)
Celtic Spacey chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This is awesome so far, update soon!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »