Reviews for Shadows Within the Light
lechatabbicat chapter 19 . 10/19
A def!,,
Lady Beaumort chapter 4 . 10/9
I don't know why but for some reason I imagine Shadow looking like a younger version of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes.
MADStar529 chapter 65 . 9/15
Great story. Loved it.
Will rose silas gabe and kit return
Okay I read these stories it should not have gone into slash merging seraphim bullshit it should have stayed about the alters not in intergrating I thought boy could integrate but jesus
MyPerversities chapter 11 . 7/27
Hey, I absolutely LOVE this story. Such well thought out and lengthy fictions are rare so all the more prized. One thing I did notice though that is somewhat inconsistent is that you said in this chapter(11) that they removed all Shadows jewelry by spell. How? I thought his port key ring was spelled so it couldn't be removed? Other than that, great job keeping everything straight.
Books are awesome01 chapter 19 . 7/13
B,C and E
Rackshata chapter 65 . 6/26
Hi, I would have made a review before but I was busy not sleeping for days reading your story.
It's awesome! I just love your story and the idea of Harry's alters. Sad... very very VEEEERY sad but genius. The death and phisical or psichological wounds of the caracters are well explained and totally justified. Wonderfull story!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/5
Poor Harry. He ended up with a ferret Death Eater.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 56 . 6/1
Wasn't Rodolphus one of those torturing Frank and Alice? Why would Neville trust someone who sent his parents insane?

Akira Alvina chapter 5 . 5/22
I have been reading the first part of this series for 2 days. I just started this part tday. I cannot put it down. it's amazing and you're doing really well! there is only one thing I would like to correct you on, as someone that has seizures. When you go into a seizure, it is called a fit, or a seize. 'You had another FIT today'. 'And (person) began to seize on the floor ..' blah blah. Most commonly, it is a fit. Don't know if the things are cultural though, but either way.
xider chapter 7 . 5/17
seriously? what about harry? that's a major loop hole they have to take care off? he is expected to come to school.
Kaoru Yukina chapter 5 . 5/15
just stopping by to say that harry sounds older than he should be... and that made me want to hug him until he can feel safe again... (though it might have the opposite effect... haha)
relieved though that at the end of the chap, he starts to lighten up...
I would love more. I feel like I was left hanging
Moon-lit Shadows12 chapter 65 . 5/5