Reviews for Shadows Within the Light
the-cari-moose chapter 56 . 1h
I am seriously sus of this Roldulfus situation. Neville would never trust him in the first place no matter how desperate he was. He tortured his parents into insanity.
the-cari-moose chapter 50 . 22h
Dean Thomas is a muggle born, or at least as far as he knows. His mother is a muggle but his father disappeared and/or abandoned them before he was born. There’s speculation he may have been a wizard who died in the war but in any case Dean grew up muggle and he knows what a hurricane is.
the-cari-moose chapter 46 . 7/17
What I want to know is how all these people are getting into the chamber. Shadow opened it and they left him down there. How did they get back in?
the-cari-moose chapter 45 . 7/17
Well this chapter was weird... and highly complicated. It kinda came out of nowhere but I’ll see where you go with it.
the-cari-moose chapter 39 . 7/16
I thought Ginny and Neville were good at first, I’d never considered the match before. When it started to look like Ginny wasn’t right for him her trauma with Tom was brought up and I thought that was a good thing because they’d be able to help each other with their trauma. After this chapter though it’s obvious, Neville and Luna are better matched... honestly Shadow would actually be the best thing for Luna because he seems to be the only person in the world to understand her but I just love Shadow and Draco too much to ever want to seperate them.
the-cari-moose chapter 34 . 7/16
That. Was. AWESOME!
the-cari-moose chapter 19 . 7/16
Loving the Shadow/Draco so I hope that starts going somewhere soon. I meant to mention a few chapters back too, the Ancient Runes Professor is Professor Bathsheda Babbling, not whatever his name was that you named before.
the-cari-moose chapter 16 . 7/16
Moaning Mytle’s bathroom is on the second floor not the seventh and Ginny Weasley would never call Luna Loony! They’ve been friends since they could practically walk because they both live in Ottery St Catchpole!
the-cari-moose chapter 8 . 7/15
It’s kind of disconcerting reading you referring to children as Mrs. It’s a title for a married woman, not just girls.

Also I’m slightly confused by the fact that apparently Remus is turning into a werewolf four nights in a row? There’s only one day of the full moon. I suspect you are confused by the potions Remus has to take. He has to drink it a certain number of days before the full moon in order to work, he doesn’t change each night he drinks it.
This is my fourth time reading the series! I love it and it’s in my top 2 favorite pieces of literature!
I think I left off here... sorry this is to help me find where I was. I like rereading parts of this book and often forget that this sight isn’t like Wattpad. I plan to continue but like I said I like going back. I might just start the book over XP
SerpensPrincess chapter 63 . 4/22
Love!
DarkBalance chapter 19 . 3/29
I know this poll is technically nolonger valid, but I wanted to add my two cents:

Even though the initial summary teased at psychology, I've stayed for the relationships. They're all pretty complicated and realistic and unpredictable. And that's another thing. This story is unpredictable. It's DIFFERENT from everything else on this and most other sites. There is a uniqueness here that's in a category all its own.
Mrsxwright2013 chapter 20 . 2/11
The psychological aspect of this story is incredible. As someone who is studying psychological approaches as part or my foundation degree it makes this story far more interesting than any I have read before ️
Snape has a gaydar? Didn’t know he had it in him.
3,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »