Reviews for Shadows Within the Light
Summers fang chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
please is there a way fans can talk with you cause posting comments here is a little too public, can you add an email address to your profile page?
NeverStopsReading chapter 10 . 4/24/2021
In the sex dream Shadow didn’t actually see Lockhart and I’m also 98% sure he didn’t see Lockhart in the first dream either. . . So is Shadow having sex dreams (perhaps about a certain blonde Slytherinand when he wakes up his mind automatically goes to Lockhart so he thinks it was a nightmare and not just a dream?
NeverStopsReading chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
I just finished Broken Mind Fractured Soul and loved it so I’m excited for this sequel
setokayba2n chapter 50 . 2/9/2021
Not sure if because it's getting too long, or because other reason but I feel that compared to the previous story, it's been some chapters since it got a little boring
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 41 . 12/22/2020
OMG! I hate and love this chapter equally. I cried all the way thro it. Draco will be devastated about the situation involving his mum (I put it this way to minimise spoilers for people that read reviews first). I am both happy and sad with how this chapter ended. and that just proves how amazing this story has been written.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 28 . 12/22/2020
This was beautiful. I really do love this series you have made.
GorstieStone3 chapter 25 . 7/22/2020
I didn‘t think Neville would be homophobic
GorstieStone3 chapter 9 . 7/19/2020
The twins are 2 years older than Harry
fhl1234 chapter 51 . 5/31/2020
In the prequel to this, Harry could communicate with his alters through a journel and I liked it, so perhaps they can communicate through the mirror. Really hope that that's what you chose.
fhl1234 chapter 49 . 5/31/2020
Definitely hope you went with a.
fhl1234 chapter 48 . 5/31/2020
I love Marissa, she's so cute.
fhl1234 chapter 45 . 5/31/2020
I know that the fic is over, but I'm still going to vote, b and e.
fhl1234 chapter 39 . 5/30/2020
He should definitely fall in love with Luna. Loving the story so far.
LianaRamsay chapter 30 . 5/8/2020
I have loved the prequel to this story, and I am really enjoying this work, but I was definitely disappointed in this chapter. I was so frustrated that Shadow (and Severus and even Neville to an extent) gave in to Ginny. Her character seems very similar to how Ron's is/was - they keep repeating the same mistakes, apologizing, people forgive them, then they repeat the action again (it's a vicious cycle). On the other hand, I love how invested I am in the world you have written - where I am completely frustrated on Shadow's behalf about Ginny. I also don't understand why Ron and Hermione had to be told the secret. They have been honestly not great friends from the beginning (book 1) and they get told this monumental secret? It was very (and I get I have repeated this word multiple times already) frustrating.
DracosTaintedDreamer chapter 36 . 4/12/2020
did he seriously just slap him?! I-im actually tearing up.
3,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »