Reviews for Shadows Within the Light
babyvfan chapter 2 . 4/10
HELLO. *waves*

I just realized something. It's odd. I'm pretty sure it's borderline random, crossing airhead territory but i figure why not?

The best way to get through a massive library of drarry fanfics is having a selected few opened on phone ans a selected few on iPad. Case and point: While waiting wait for my friends to wrap up their paintings, I open google chrome to my phone and low and behold, the story i've been meaning to read is there.

Okay, that's my shared thought. Now onto the review.

Second chapter just as good as the first one. Though I'm still processing the fact this story is entirely different from Freedom (loved loved loved the updates BTW; thought i mention) and have to remind myself of that, I'M SO SO SO happy and pleased we already have drarry friendship coming out so early in the story.

I will not lie. I was sad/ a bit peeved Harry's appearance changed. Don't get me wrong, i love the fact Severus blood-adopted him. And i know it's all for the name of protection BUT i love Harry the way he is. Both inside and out. It's hard to picture him any other way.

That was the one snip for me. I loved everything else though
erikabalaclava chapter 1 . 4/8
alguien traduzca este fic por favor!
Bluewolf80 chapter 63 . 4/8
I really enjoyed this. I think it would have been better if Hermione would have died. Ironic that it would be protecting Draco... I just can't see Ron being that unselfish. Plus knowing an obscure charm.
The battle was ok but not very long or action packed. I was expecting something bigger after Draco talked about the castle going on the offensive.
The beginning was nice. It really drew you in. By the middle things were getting a bit stagnant and drawn out. I also felt like there were random elements that kept being introduced that weren't pertinent to the story. Even some bits that ended up coming back into play later still left me scratching me head. For example why have Shadow transform into a half werewolf half dove Dark creature that is apparently semi-sentient (yet that improves over time), travels using shadows, can heal people, uses "Black" magic, and rescues kids from abusive homes. He's the Anti-Hero. I put Black in quotes because for the longest time I thought you meant Black magic as in the Black Family Magic. It was capitalized. It isn't usually when written.

I was very sorry to hear that Draco is now a vampire. No wonder his tail on his peacock was so huge! He's immortal! At least now the Emo look will match. Hopefully Hermione will go back to Victor now. And not grieve over Harry too much. I'm glad Ginny's eyes were opened. Although I hate it had to be this way.

I'm really looking forward to the sequel. Good luck in all that you do!
Bluewolf80 chapter 46 . 4/7
Snape is seriously getting on my nerves. Maybe Salazar should have a look around in his mind. Maybe he's got a brain tumor or something since he's acting so crazy.
Bluewolf80 chapter 45 . 4/7
I hope she's muggleborn!
Bluewolf80 chapter 39 . 4/7
I don't see Neville happy with Ginny long term.

Severus is even going to insult the ones he came to for help with his son? Good grief.
Bluewolf80 chapter 38 . 4/7
I don't understand why Severus hates Neville so. Neville has saved Shadow several times over the years and they are very close. Why hate the boy your son thinks of as a brother?
Also it didn't seem to be a wise choice to me to make an enemy of Madam Longbottom. Shadow has just shown up at her home twice now. She has indulged Neville's silence but a crazed friend tearing up your home and threatening your grandchild is a bit much! I'd want to know what the Hell was going on too! Why antagonize her? Make up something I tell her, be gracious for her help, apologize for the inconvenience and offer a recompense for keeping it quiet.

Uh, why don't they just lock the fricken door! Severus could lock his parlor door so Harry couldn't leave before he was done with therapy. He couldn't have done that to lock Shadow in the house? Seriously?
Bluewolf80 chapter 5 . 4/6
It seems like Shadow is overreacting here. He can't expect to be treated as an adult and even adults take the advice of others that are more trained in areas that they need help in. I hope he does not keep expecting people to be perfect and never fail him. That's unrealistic.
setokayba2n chapter 64 . 3/23
Not bad I suposse, but it put as if everyone except the hero is a little stupid or crazy. I mean, most students have parents in one side or another... If the death eater kids tell that Carrow plan to take over Voldemort, that problem could not be. And if those with people in the Wizenmagot like Neville comment about what happen (Yes, the blood quill curse make you unable to tell others, but others that are not affected by the curse could tell, or could find a way to break the curse) Umbridge could been sacked. Not to say they waited too much to take her.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/2
Okay. NOW I can and am finally doing what I meant to do. But first let me start with a bit of backstory.

Remember my friend, Chiseplushie? My dear Chise who I passed Freedom along to as soon as I was caught up? Well about...*thinks backs*...a few days, over a week ago, she messaged me on Tumblr telling me about this other amazing story you did. She thought it was fine for me to read without reading the first one-btw, she read them both and loved them. So when she sent me the link, I had it open on one of my tabs. Right next to the other drarry story I was currently reading at the time.

However Monday you were really sad and I wanted to cheer you up. You also saw one of the consolation bundle I did. You're now looking at the other, the intended other may I add. The 2 other reviews I did were unplanned but you're more than to consider them bonuses to the package. The more the merrier if it makes you happy.

So finally I can say...SURPRISE.

Hope this puts a smile in your face.

Okay, now onto the review. Won't lie. Though intrigued, I was confused on some parts like who Obi or Omi was. I honestly thought that it was a nickname for Sirius. Turns out no. And it was so odd, after weeeks and weeks of reading of Freedom Draco who took who shit actually being terrified of Lucius. I actually blinked a couple of times to process my shock. But it is a different story, thus a different Draco. As for Sirius, i seriously don't blame him for being so mad. More than anything, he wanted to be that support and comfort for Harry but Snape beat him to it.

Questions are buzzing in my head. Neville and Harry are close, i gathered that. Is there a chance Luna can be thrown in to complete the new trio? I love that girl so much. What about Ron and Hermione? Still friends? Enemies? Strictly allies? And more on the boy and shadow thing? I know, from what I can understand, they're also like...alter egos to Harry, yes? Am I right? Shadow is the darkness brought from Voldemort but what about boy?

I'm definitely intrigued. And I hope you'll sneak me a PM that will explain more to fill in the blanks
Silentxxdreamer chapter 63 . 2/23
Charlieeee :'(
Chiseplushie chapter 63 . 2/13
Sniffles. This story was fabulous. Thank you so much for your hard work. Your plotting skills are awesome and inspiring. I loved the characters and their journeys.
Chiseplushie chapter 62 . 2/13
Good lord the boys have had an intensely stressful past couple days. Well. Years.. But a lot has happened in the past few days and there's so much more to do.
Chiseplushie chapter 61 . 2/13
I cannot believe that i fucking forgot about the Elder wand. I was so sucked into everything else going on that i completely forgot about the Hallows.

Ugh Umbridge... I hope she dies.
Chiseplushie chapter 60 . 2/13
Ahhhhhhh this story is almost over! My babies are growing up.

The rest of the bank scene was awesome. Omg i almost can't believe that they're separated... I'm glad Harry talked to Severus, they both needed it i think. Not only as a distraction but also bc they've missed out on their familiar closeness.
3,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »