Reviews for A New Perspective
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Nice fic :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Awesome story! Very sweet!
Martin Persson chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
loved the story, even do it could stand to be a little longer, i think that you really captured the charachters voices and their hearts.

I am now officially a Sam Daniel shipper thanks to you(well partially anyway) ceep the good stories coming.

You will have to forgive any spelling errours in the review as english is not my language.(Swedish is my language)

Thank you again for the excellent story.
WritinginCT chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Simply wonderful! :)
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I enjoyed this immensely. I love both Sam/Daniel and Sam/Martouf/Lantash. Thank you for writing it.
Call Me Sarah chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Now that IS the best Sam/Daniel story out there! now only if it happened on the show...

LOVE it!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
cute! jack... ha!
drgemini24 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Oh, this was beautiful! I liked how Daniel supported her, and the wee flashbacks. Oh, and the 'Jack' thing. lol.

It was funny how she started berating the movie. lol

Good job.

: )
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Teehee.

I'm running out of things to say about all these stories... Ehh. I like it. You can apparently write legible English, which I've learnt to value much more after reading about "Luscious Malfoy". Freudian typo, I wonder?

Anyway, yeah, I'm gonna go read through whatever else you've written.
jquist chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Absolutely loved this story. Loved Sam echoeing Daniel's question. Loved O'Neill putting in the "Core" and Sam's ballistic reaction. Loved how they finally came together and Sam's nettling of Jack. It's a well crafted story and I look forward to more.
Simallyher chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Not sure if I've reviewed this one yet, but its one of my favourites! The whole story was fantastic, I loved how it was from Sam's POV and some of her comments were just plain hilarious! She's a great character to do the POV from, so is Daniel. I do hope that you write more stories...keep it up you're doing a great job!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
So very adorable! I loved it :)
Jess13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This was a beautiful story! I loved how you addressed how Daniel's feelings were similar to Sam's when she wished she could say something different to his question on Vis Uban. I loved how Daniel attended to her and cared for her while she was attempting to get her memory back. They are so lovely together. *sigh* I'd love to read a sequel! :)
Meriem Clayton chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Another well written story! I like the way you used that famous question Daniel asked when he came back from being Ascended.
AT Fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Well I am officially converted to your S/D ship. That was an amazing story and I would like a sequel or just an epilogue would be okay too. I love snarky Sam who lives to irritate Jack it is too funny.