Reviews for Code Xana Episode 12: Rival
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
nice
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Hello LL, thanks for the review. Krieger is a jealous person but does he have a reason to be jealous? Sanne is not his girl and she doesn't seem to be falling for Dante either. What could it be in her diary that Skitz didn't read?

And to Zeriam, yes, this group is not as tightly knit as the original group is it? Although this group has more internal fighting then the last group. What if Odd and Aelita had feelings for each other in the real Lyoko/My Version? Would Jeremie just sit back and let it happen? And what if Ulrich say, started dating Emily LeDuc after episode 21(Routine) and wanted her into the group? I'm sure Yumi and the others would have put a stop to that.

More fighting, both Xana and in the group next time on Code Xana!
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Ok. A bit late, but here I am.

Interesting episode. I feel the tension is rising. Kriger, Sanne and Dante triangle make a mess enough, and Skitz's "help" to close Krieger and Sanne to each other just bringing more problems. Sanne is mad at Skitz, Krieger is jealous in very dangerous way, and Ark stil convincing team to let Mira in.

I have a feeling that the team is only few steps from falling appart, before even Xana gain full power like in the past.

If everything will go like that, I see the future in dark colours...

See ya.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Hey, sorry i havent reviewed in a while, but i think this one was very great, and the little bit of nastiness from Krieger was great, but there wasnt that much of Dante in this one

Ever Faithful