Reviews for Untitled
Arivania Moons chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I think a good title for this awesome story would be "Mewtwo's Daughter" or "Pokémon Child". Those seem like effective names!
Sydney Lagos chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Make the Title the name of the girl
TazmaniaLizard chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I like it this is a great story, i'm guessing that Ash and Misty are the parents, but thats just a guess. Does Jenna have black hair? I think that will look good with blue eyes. Anyway I hope you continue this someday. Peace
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
How about Daughter Of The Clone Pokemon as a title. Also I checked so I know you have been posting since a little over a year ago!
Sarrasi chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Wow... this is good! What happens? Update soon! xx
baileystar chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Very good. Usually parts where people are speaking and they don't indicate who it is, it gets very confusing. But you made it very clear and I liked it. Cannot wait for a new chapter!
baileystar chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is really good. Great language, great grammer. Very descriptive. But, no matter how many times I read it, I can't imagine those water tanks... Hm.

Great story!

Jonasgirl80
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Jenna is Ash's daughter, isn't she? it would fit. He had the same take to Pokemon.

As for a title to this...Unity.

Keep writing!
KCDizzyDisney chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Ok, so I thought that I had posted a review for the second chapter a while ago...but I don't see it so I will right another! )

Alright, this is getting interesting that Mewtwo was holding himself back from earasing her memory. He had no problem with Ash and the others. WOW! He must really have a connection with this girl. LOVE IT!

Please post chapter 3 soon!
KCDizzyDisney chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ooh, this looks good. I'll try to read the second chapter later on. Maybe you could call it "Mewtwo's Gift" or "Mewtwo's Girl"...I don't really know they are just suggestions. Whatever you eventually call will be fitting. But, I really like it so far!
Foxyjosh chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Okay, I had no idea who was talking. I assume Mewtwo is thinking to Alakazam, but I can't confirm this.

I don't think I can help with a title. I had a hard time making one up for my fic. You could always name it after a song that relates to the story.
Foxyjosh chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wow. I'm glad I decided to stick around.
Arieous chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
i lik it

it should be called "duo hearts"

dont ask y
Lucana chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
this is a pretty good start so far, and I also really liked your other story so keep it up

and here's my suggestion for a title "everlasting memories"

oh and you might want to enable annoymous reviews that way more people will review you