Reviews for Stars Above
I really liked this story. This is a different crossover than anything else I've come across. You juggled a massive number of characters while managing to keep your plot on point. Thank you for writing! :)
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
So the whole story happened during the summer or something cause that had absolutely no school references. Also where was the Rei/Pietro? Regardless of those two things I liked your story immensely and shall add it to my favorite stories list. _
-猫光子/光の猫の子 (Neko Mitsuko [cat photon]/Mitsu no Neko no ko [cat child of light])
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
You put cilization instead of civilization in chapter (9)8.
Balked at the idea not bulked in chapter (15)14.
were still missing not was still missing. I think you meant why can't I get you out of my head not: what can I get you out of my head unless you meant for a comma to follow what in chapter (17)16. I'm enjoying this story but I'm going to take a break I've been reading this all day :D.
dhh chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
OMG...This story is boring.
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I remember reading this story a looong time ago! I'm glad that you managed to rewrite it and finish it. I love the original version of this story, and I love this version too. Good job. :)
Caldyphen chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
Um, wow. Firstly, I must say, I never read Sailor Moon fiction because I don't enjoy the way the characters are portrayed. Yours is the first SM fic I've read in almost 10 years, and the first SM/X-men fic I've ever read. I started reading it last night, after I finished the last chapter of Mission Parameters, and had a hard time putting it down so I could go to bed. Now I'm wishing there was more to it.
I never review fanfiction, mostly because I never know what to say, but I feel this one was worth the review.
While the writing isn't perfect, it's a fantastic storyline. Interesting and captivating, you had my attention from the first sentence. Not an easy accomplishment when it comes to me. I think you are incredibly talented and have a gifted imagination.
I hope your writing will take you to extraordinary places.
Thank you for making my weekends delightful.
Mako
Bela Vosa chapter 31 . 5/18/2012
Your writing is so different XD and so cute! I'm now a sailor moon/wolverine shipper XD I wanted a moment at the end with Michiru and Haruka... no more sacrifices, then they go and die so suddenly T-T my poor poor haru-chan
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 4/14/2012
Awesome
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 31 . 8/2/2011
It's about time! I've been waiting YEARS for this story to finally finish! *breaks down crying* And now it's all over, and there will be no more! *Cries*

It was so beautiful... though the epilouge was kind of rushed. I think you could have easily done another chapter - but I am no complaining! I loved it! Can't wait for a new story!

Sandreline
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 31 . 8/2/2011
Just read the last four chapters in 1 sitting. It was the only way I wouldn't continually get frustrated with cliff-hangers and anticipation.

Although when I red "Star Crystal Power," for some reason I thought that was a younger version of Usagi that had somehow come to help or something.

I have to say though, I really liked how it went overall. IT'S FINALLY OVER! I congratulate you on your accomplishment of finishing this amazing story.
princess moon shadow chapter 31 . 8/1/2011
Wow it is hard to believe it is over. Since 2007 i have been reading this. I almost hate to see it end. Loved the story!
princess moon shadow chapter 29 . 7/29/2011
Love it!
Foxya15 chapter 28 . 7/27/2011
*scratch back of head* hehehe i was about to yell at you for not updating when i looked and saw you updated yesterday! SOOOOO now that it passed I wanna tell you that this story is going great and I can't wait to read some more of it!
angel313 chapter 27 . 5/24/2011
Cool. I can't wait for the next chapter.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 27 . 5/17/2011
this story is becoming a sad one, i hope that witch dies a slow and painful death