Reviews for Stars Above
princessSydney chapter 31 . 9/16
I love it
kittycatcacher chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Actually it makes quite a lot of sense that she was the first to remember. After all it tends to be the ones gifted with the powers of the moon in this show who awaken first. I kind of thought it would be Hotaru who would awaken first though, she had already revealed a prophecy about Serena. But on the other hand she's usually only called upon during desperate times so I suppose that's understandable.
Elfenprinzessin chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
Heyhey,

I just wanted to tell you that I totally loved reading your story!
It made me love, cry and sometimes a little bit angry :P
But I enjoyed every minute of it.. I have to admit when you wrote down the Character Death warning I was uncertain for a second, but I'm glad that I kept reading :D

Elfenprinzessin 3
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
yay Galaxia and Chibi Chibi
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
AWWW u made me cry. *sniff* im happy for them cant wait for the others
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2015
I really liked this story. This is a different crossover than anything else I've come across. You juggled a massive number of characters while managing to keep your plot on point. Thank you for writing! :)
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
So the whole story happened during the summer or something cause that had absolutely no school references. Also where was the Rei/Pietro? Regardless of those two things I liked your story immensely and shall add it to my favorite stories list. _
-猫光子/光の猫の子 (Neko Mitsuko [cat photon]/Mitsu no Neko no ko [cat child of light])
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
You put cilization instead of civilization in chapter (9)8.
Balked at the idea not bulked in chapter (15)14.
were still missing not was still missing. I think you meant why can't I get you out of my head not: what can I get you out of my head unless you meant for a comma to follow what in chapter (17)16. I'm enjoying this story but I'm going to take a break I've been reading this all day :D.
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I remember reading this story a looong time ago! I'm glad that you managed to rewrite it and finish it. I love the original version of this story, and I love this version too. Good job. :)
Caldyphen chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
Um, wow. Firstly, I must say, I never read Sailor Moon fiction because I don't enjoy the way the characters are portrayed. Yours is the first SM fic I've read in almost 10 years, and the first SM/X-men fic I've ever read. I started reading it last night, after I finished the last chapter of Mission Parameters, and had a hard time putting it down so I could go to bed. Now I'm wishing there was more to it.
I never review fanfiction, mostly because I never know what to say, but I feel this one was worth the review.
While the writing isn't perfect, it's a fantastic storyline. Interesting and captivating, you had my attention from the first sentence. Not an easy accomplishment when it comes to me. I think you are incredibly talented and have a gifted imagination.
I hope your writing will take you to extraordinary places.
Thank you for making my weekends delightful.
Mako
Bela Vosa chapter 31 . 5/18/2012
Your writing is so different XD and so cute! I'm now a sailor moon/wolverine shipper XD I wanted a moment at the end with Michiru and Haruka... no more sacrifices, then they go and die so suddenly T-T my poor poor haru-chan
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 4/14/2012
Awesome
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 31 . 8/2/2011
It's about time! I've been waiting YEARS for this story to finally finish! *breaks down crying* And now it's all over, and there will be no more! *Cries*

It was so beautiful... though the epilouge was kind of rushed. I think you could have easily done another chapter - but I am no complaining! I loved it! Can't wait for a new story!

~Sandreline
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 31 . 8/2/2011
Just read the last four chapters in 1 sitting. It was the only way I wouldn't continually get frustrated with cliff-hangers and anticipation.

Although when I red "Star Crystal Power," for some reason I thought that was a younger version of Usagi that had somehow come to help or something.

I have to say though, I really liked how it went overall. IT'S FINALLY OVER! I congratulate you on your accomplishment of finishing this amazing story.
princess moon shadow chapter 31 . 8/1/2011
Wow it is hard to believe it is over. Since 2007 i have been reading this. I almost hate to see it end. Loved the story!