Reviews for Amour Nouveau
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

Great story!

Keep writing.

].
Ligerlilly chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Isn't this the same thing where Bella dumps the other guy she loves for Edward? I thought she'd resist it morw, instead of one night.
Screeching Twilight chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
now it's getting good i didn't like the other guy
alwaysgone chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Just found this story this morning. i read all 3 chapters and I love it. DA DUM DA DUM what will happen who will she choose. OMG update soon !
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
-GASP!- Oh my CARLISLE! I love Garrett, for once I dont want Edward and Bella back together! Its someone perfect and human and well...PERFECT for her! Not Edward! Oh my gosh please update soon! I was so into the story I felt her emotions it was WILD! I loved it! Please update soon! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

*Vampiregal22* :):)
zesty cyanide chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
ok please update !
GtotheAtotheBBY chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Pleeze update I luv it!

Go Bella!

U R So Right
sarcastic melody chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
oh gosh i absolutely agree. bella is always so...wimsical but i really do like this bella! lol but really, she needs to stay with garret...so update soon!
Zinf chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
go bella! u rock! that's rite! leave that jerk 4 garrett, which also happens to be the name of my crush...lol
winmangirl7 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
omg i love this story pls pls pls update soon!
Dazzled1 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
I like this story plot. you're right, all teh ones i read end up with edward coming back and bella jumping into his open arms even after he cheated on her/left her. I like this story.
pixstar036 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
that was good. it serves eddy right and he had no right to expect anything else
A Wall Of IV chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Uh oh. Why are they back! O.O UPDATE ASAP! I need to know what will happen!