Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHA Sucks to be Natsume. :)
crazyforcanines chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i feel sorry for natsume.

probably should feel sorry for koko, but i just don't. hmm.

i'll admit it, i had to read it twice before i got the joke. it was hotaru's comment that actually gave it away. koko's bold to be trying that with a fire-alice, THE fire-alice. but all i can think is "Natsume, for the love of all that pure and good in this god-forsaken universe, stop suppressing yourself and JUST DO IT!"

ahem.

i like that you use language so freely. your grammar is impeccable and the flow of your writing is very smooth. hard to find around here.

i also like your use of capitals and italics. used in just the right places. me likey. :)
kittyblossom chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love your caps, they fill me with Elastic Stretchy Joy, I love your language. Your writing is perfect. That is all.
Naoko-hime chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
ROFLMAO. That was funny. Can't really find a good boned!Nastume fic these days. Bravo to you!

I love you as an author. Really, I do. Perhaps its your intelligent humor and your 24 karat words. Or the fact that your stories require a bit of brain power for us to be able to comprehend them. And you really do deserve more reviews than what you get. But as I said, your stories are a bit too sophisticated for some.(though it would break my heart if you changed your style.)

Its sad how some people assume that you need work on your grammar. Its most likely because they aren't used to your unique writing style. Your grammar's flawless, by the way :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Mikan is almost innocent enough for something like this to happen, ne? I pictured the scene perfectly in my mind. You write them so well. Another favorite.

Thanks for the read.
fullmoontonight chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
wow...that naughty natsume...
CalmCrescendo chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
HAHA! mikan's innocence is evil! and koko's so... so... well, can't describe him. he definitely has a death wish. i liked your story! funny! i liked it!

p.s.

... long word! uh, what's the meaning?
KiwiFrube-x chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
OH! Now i get it... i had to read this on your livejournal account (i think thats what you gave us all a link to anyway) to see the explanation cuz to be truethful, i thought mikan and ruka were just being too 'innocent' for their own good and koko had actually given natsume a condom (although WHERE koko had gotten a condom, WHAT he was planning on DOING with it and WHO the hell he was planning on using it WITH i have no idea and i duno how it woulda fitted the story), but now that i get it... it's just scary! LOL! I'm still glad i read this though... its hard to find good Gakuen Alice stories written by authors with some scense of gramma (although mine is crappy, it doesn't mean i want to read stories that don't make scense to me). Basically, what im trying ta say is... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and i hope to find more from you _

[x]...Springy...[x]
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Haha, nice one Koko. xD

Very funny ficlet, you have here. :D
amaya moore chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
*stares dumbfoundedly* I don't get it...
AiraEve chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I don't get it... what's with the pebble? /. heh. sry, i'm not too bright.
honey kun chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i really enjoyed reading this story i hope to read more stories like this one
tsunami23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
he he he! so funny! i enjoyed reading it.

hope you'd write another story or maybe a sequel to it. like what happens to koko _
glenda23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
haha soo cute haha
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Mikan and Natsume forever.