Reviews for My Son
bubblegumbella chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
awwww so sad but a great story ;)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow! That was incredibly moving. It was amazing to see this event from Carlisle POV. To feel his anguish at the possibility of the loss of his 'first son'.

But, his non-conversation with Rose ... That was heartbreaking.

Thanks!

Sally
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Carlisle, don't worry. Edward, Alice and Bella are all fine.
silkena chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
First, my english is very bad, i hope you can understand :)
The only word, i can say, is wonderful :)
You write so good, that i think, that i stand by Carlisle und look in his thoughts. He was hopeless and the love to Edward you made very good :)
I hope i read more from you
LG silkena
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Poor Carlisle, you wrote his dispair well. But the fact still remains he is the head of the family. he was in so much pain over his son, did he ever stop to think what he was doing to his daughter (or did he even think she WAS his daughter?) Very nice!
Aviva chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Absolutely amazing, gorgeous, superb writing with such heartfelt emotions that are so true to character. I love this so much. Thank you for sharing your expertise!
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was wonderfull! Please continue!
IsabellaMarieCullen3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
very good, and very well written.
chet-ice chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
goof POV... i always wondered how carlisle felt when he knew all this... you are talented really thank you for this
littlemiss185 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great and very sad story!
capitaine-awesome chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
respect ! this story has quality
AppealingToHeaven0202 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I actually cried, it was a beatiful story.

Thank you for writing it, I enjoyed it a lot!

-Falcon
Horizon77 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow. Just...wow. I have a soft spot for Carlisle, and you really captured his character well. I've always enjoyed reading canon New Moon stories from the Cullen family perspective. There's so much great material begging to be written.

My favorite part has to be when Rosalie came to Carlisle and he found he had nothing to say to her. It's a different Carlisle than we're used to - broken and hurting instead of calm and in control of the situation. Also, thanks for showing Carlisle in mourning for Bella at the very beginning. I love the bond between them.

Very well done!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh my gosh! That was so sad! I never really thought about Edward's disappearance from Carlisle's POV. Great work!
aem91 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i would really like if you write the second part, i also have a little epilogue in my profile called MY PARENTS it's like you'rs story only with Esme, Carlisle and Edward
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »