Reviews for Twitchy
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
XDDDD Dude, that Inspector would've be a nervous wreck if he appeared a second later (I guess he already is)
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love the part about Kid's favorite game being "mess with the angry inspector."
And twitchy is too a word! *twitches at own grammar*
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*rofl* Awesome fic
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh, i love how Kid makes absolute fun of the Task Force every time. In this one he is playing a beautiful mind game...or just a genuine accident, but fun none the less.
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was enjoyable. And I liked your rant in the start about the word 'twitchy' xD

You capture their character very well, although I doubt KID, Kaito, is one for being late (does that make sense to write?). Still, I enjoyed reading!

Nathalaia
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
XD Very nice! I like how this is from Nakamori's point of view. - And a faucet leak? XD Priceless. -
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hilarious and beautifully written, as are so many of your DC fics. I'll not bore you by commenting on them all; just know that I love how you portray the characters.

Tis perfect!

~SS
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I can never find enough Magic Kaito stories. Me hapy.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
*Laughs* I love this. Introspective into their interesting relationship, with a touch of humor. Good job
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
:D I love it! Great work. A very nice look at Nakamori's thought process.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LOL, that was fun
Viridian chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
A great one shot! You've really managed to get into Nakamori's head very well.
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Beautiful. Just...completely and utterly captivating. Your characterization of Nakamori was brilliant!

Thank you, for sharing.
mrit chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
leaky kitchen faucet for the win! I enjoyed the fact that Nakamori could read Kid that well. It seems very likely, afterall he has been following him for some time and Nakamori is an intellagent person... fun story I loved all the twitchieness!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I liked this. It was a good introspective piece about Ginzo and KID's odd relationship. :D Very nice, and nicely written.

(Oh c'mon Kaito. Faulty kitchen sink? I'd bet he was just making out with Aoko; OF COURSE he'd be too scared to tell Nakamori about it. Fu fu fu.)