Reviews for Twitchy
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~
Lillr Kaitou KID chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
KID's mind games are hilarious
but seriously... ahhaha faucet leak... how did he not feel embarrassed to say it in front of his audience xD Guts, lots of 'em
btw I use twitchy too. who cares what dictionaries say : 3
breaking the rules is the best hahaha (well I invent words too haha)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
wow, interesting
EctoAdler chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
XD 'Leaky kitchen faucet' .ever
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
lol, leaky kitchen faucet, honestly?
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hah Kid's excuse was hilarious and I loved Nakamori's character!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
XDDDD Dude, that Inspector would've be a nervous wreck if he appeared a second later (I guess he already is)
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love the part about Kid's favorite game being "mess with the angry inspector."
And twitchy is too a word! *twitches at own grammar*
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*rofl* Awesome fic
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh, i love how Kid makes absolute fun of the Task Force every time. In this one he is playing a beautiful mind game...or just a genuine accident, but fun none the less.
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was enjoyable. And I liked your rant in the start about the word 'twitchy' xD

You capture their character very well, although I doubt KID, Kaito, is one for being late (does that make sense to write?). Still, I enjoyed reading!

Nathalaia
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
XD Very nice! I like how this is from Nakamori's point of view. - And a faucet leak? XD Priceless. -
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hilarious and beautifully written, as are so many of your DC fics. I'll not bore you by commenting on them all; just know that I love how you portray the characters.

Tis perfect!

~SS
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I can never find enough Magic Kaito stories. Me hapy.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
*Laughs* I love this. Introspective into their interesting relationship, with a touch of humor. Good job