Reviews for Twitchy
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
lol, leaky kitchen faucet, honestly?
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hah Kid's excuse was hilarious and I loved Nakamori's character!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
XDDDD Dude, that Inspector would've be a nervous wreck if he appeared a second later (I guess he already is)
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love the part about Kid's favorite game being "mess with the angry inspector."
And twitchy is too a word! *twitches at own grammar*
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*rofl* Awesome fic
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh, i love how Kid makes absolute fun of the Task Force every time. In this one he is playing a beautiful mind game...or just a genuine accident, but fun none the less.
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was enjoyable. And I liked your rant in the start about the word 'twitchy' xD

You capture their character very well, although I doubt KID, Kaito, is one for being late (does that make sense to write?). Still, I enjoyed reading!

Nathalaia
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
XD Very nice! I like how this is from Nakamori's point of view. - And a faucet leak? XD Priceless. -
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hilarious and beautifully written, as are so many of your DC fics. I'll not bore you by commenting on them all; just know that I love how you portray the characters.

Tis perfect!

~SS
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I can never find enough Magic Kaito stories. Me hapy.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
*Laughs* I love this. Introspective into their interesting relationship, with a touch of humor. Good job
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
:D I love it! Great work. A very nice look at Nakamori's thought process.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LOL, that was fun
Viridian chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
A great one shot! You've really managed to get into Nakamori's head very well.
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Beautiful. Just...completely and utterly captivating. Your characterization of Nakamori was brilliant!

Thank you, for sharing.