Reviews for Why Canon and Fanon Don't Mix
Bob chapter 25 . 11/28
Avaliana, Estelena's mother was Arya's sister. Which makes Arya her aunt. Basically, Estelena has some "competition" with her auntie for Eragon.
PleaseContinue chapter 1 . 4/29
Please please please continue this amazing piece of work!
Immortal Drake chapter 25 . 4/20
Went looking through these Mary Sue parody fics looking for a laugh, and I got a whole bucketful out of this one. Excellent job. The sections regarding divisions between the reading and the characters' dialogue could be more consistent, but not all that big a deal.

I would admit I wish the characters could read the reviews as well, and they'd get to see the really cool avatars (including the charming fellow you see as my own). Also, have a story favorite, you earned it.
Identitylost chapter 1 . 4/16
I can't get over the fact that Roran is reading while he's illiterate in the books...
but this chap is hilarious!
Murder Estelena chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Holy hades I hate that author. She sounds like she's writing My Immortal, but at least she has better spelling... somewhat..
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Lord Almighty, this does not bode well... Not. At. All.
R.I.P. Inheritance Cast!
Ender chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Wait, so they banged on Thorns back? In mid air?
I guess you could say they
gave a flying fuck
*turn down for what plays in the background*
ExA4LyfAndBy0nd chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Hahaha it's hilarious but BUT it needs moar ExA-my philosophy for every Inheritance fanfic. So in the words of IGN: "1/10 it's absolutely amazing"
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Review for Eragon Ridher: I have a theory in which you lack parents. This has been verified with your story. How does this make you feel?
Review for the fanfic: Good shit. Im in the hospital laughing making people think im crazy.
RoseDaughterofApollo chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I enjoy watching the fake reviews slowly degrade from about 50/50 good/bad to most of the fake people calling it crap.
PierceTheVeils chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Just out of curiousity,why would you create such a fic? Not this one, but the one inside it that you're using.

Still, I find this extremely amusing and look forward to where you're taking it.
DarkSiren49 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Your story is in violation of the following Guideline Rules.

Entries Not Allowed #3 MST: Comments in between the flow of a copied story.

Your story can be reported for this violation unless it complies to the Guideline Rules. You can ignore and risk it with the admins, but I remind you now that your account can be suspended for breaking any of the Guideline Rules.

-Critics United

P.S: Yes, even if it is another person fic with permission granted from the user that they are reading, or your own, it still counts as a violation.
arsehattery chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Hello. I had to say this in a review, because you've disabled PMs, but oh, well. So yeah, I'm doing something similar to this, for a different book series, Percy Jackson. This isn't so much permission as letting you know, because it's already written, but I just wanted to tell you. I have credited you in it, though.
And this story, by the way, is BRILLIANT. I can't say that enough. It is THE funniest fanfiction I have ever read. The book on Orrin's head thing, the fic within the fic, the character torture and all that - yeah. And I really don't think Murtagh is the only one who's been driven to sadism by this story.

This has been a looong review, so now I'm done. Thanks! :)
arsehattery chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Hello! I'm sorry if I haven't reviewed before, I was reading this offline, and I haven't been able to use the Internet too much. :/
BUT THEN THIS IS HILARIOUS! :D THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FANFICS I'VE READ! XD ESPECIALLY WITH ORRIN GETTING HIT WITH THE BOOK - sorry, the frilly pink abomination - and Arya becoming a verb, and 'Anunada' and 'Nadudi', and the hacks... XD
I'm usually too lazy to use caps lock, so you know how funny I think this is.
Fake review time! (Sarcasm is the best... :D)
Review for Teh Saviuor of Alagaesha:
Oh my gods, your story is the BEST! I absolutely ADORE this! The plot is SO not-pointless, the characters are so original, and I LOVE Estelena's hair! Like, oh em gee!
By the way, this is an interesting fact I'd like you to know: did you know that sarcasm is defined as "the use of irony to mock or convey contempt"? Well, it's true!
Combatffff chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
There were so many 'o's and '1's that my screen bugged out. Thanks for that...
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »