Reviews for Why Canon and Fanon Don't Mix
Bjartislingr chapter 25 . 3/10
Aw, please update. Pretty please?
InheritanceCycleLover chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
Please write more, it gives me comic relief! Pirates of the Carribbean references are awesome!
Flaming eyeball chapter 25 . 11/15/2017
this is amazingly funny mostly because I can imagine someone writing this unironicly and there reactions are amazing
SethisawesomeGT chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
I can't read this... XD, also this should be bumped up to M, there is too much cussing and sexual references/jokes/description. this is pretty funny though.
Shian1998 chapter 25 . 7/2/2017
Absolutely hilarious story! Couldn't stop laughing! Normally when a piece of fiction or Fanfiction makes me feel certain emotions I don't outwardly express it much, but this had me cracking up constantly! Especially at the part when Arya accidentally said to Durza "I ate you", which left me unable to continue for a couple of minutes due to laughing so much, and after calming down I lost it again when reading everyone's reactions to it!

Was also very disgusted by the Mary Sues. Agreed with every insult the characters reading 'Teh Saviuor of Alagaesha' (so many misspellings and gramma errors in that abomination) gave them. Loved all the pure chaos that occured, both in your story and in the story within it!

Hilarious story! Great job with it!
Revamped Persona chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
I love this story it makes me laugh so hard!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Wtf is this piece of shit
Bob chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
So...
Avaliana, Estelena's mother was Arya's sister. Which makes Arya her aunt. Basically, Estelena has some "competition" with her auntie for Eragon.
PleaseContinue chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Please please please continue this amazing piece of work!
Immortal Drake chapter 25 . 4/20/2015
Went looking through these Mary Sue parody fics looking for a laugh, and I got a whole bucketful out of this one. Excellent job. The sections regarding divisions between the reading and the characters' dialogue could be more consistent, but not all that big a deal.

I would admit I wish the characters could read the reviews as well, and they'd get to see the really cool avatars (including the charming fellow you see as my own). Also, have a story favorite, you earned it.
Identitylost chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I can't get over the fact that Roran is reading while he's illiterate in the books...
but this chap is hilarious!
Murder Estelena chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Holy hades I hate that author. She sounds like she's writing My Immortal, but at least she has better spelling... somewhat..
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Lord Almighty, this does not bode well... Not. At. All.
R.I.P. Inheritance Cast!
Ender chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Wait, so they banged on Thorns back? In mid air?
I guess you could say they
gave a flying fuck
*turn down for what plays in the background*
ExA4LyfAndBy0nd chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Hahaha it's hilarious but BUT it needs moar ExA-my philosophy for every Inheritance fanfic. So in the words of IGN: "1/10 it's absolutely amazing"
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »