Reviews for The Winchesters
lisab2012 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Arrggh, no fair, you haven't updated this in 2 years! It was a great story and I would like to read more - did you ever write any more?
anonymous chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
bitch! finish writing the story! the suspense is killing me
nerdygirl3.14 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Okay so I know it's been like a year since you have updated at all but I was hoping maybe you could finish this story. I just stumbled on this fic and I love it ! I am a big fan of sister Fics and this is one of my favorites!
Ellie Clemons chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Yes! :) Thank you soo much for continuing! I dont really care what you do with it, whatever it is it will be good! I LOVE YOU! lol sorry i am just really excited that you are still going with this! Cant wait for the next chapter!
amy chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
yayaaaaayyy! Soo happy you've chosen to update :D I was really sad when you didn't update :( I think you should carry on with this storyline because its really good and then maybe go to season 3 or 4.. Maybe when dean comes back? so happy :) update soon!
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
omg this is so interesting i love reading sister fics i hope u conitnue
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
So I had my doubts about another sister story but seriously you have done amazingly! The last chapter almost made me cry! Good job keep it up
Ellie Clemons chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
NOO! How could you stop here? Please keep going! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Very cool, nice alteration.

So YED got to both Riley and Sammy?
Abbynormal23 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
umm ya i did in fact in joy the mental picture. Thank you... BTW really like the story just started it but i already like it. hope you continue it!
Sarah chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
plz update soon! Loving the story :)
kate1481 chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
please update asap
R.L. Keane chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I love your story. It's really good. You make Dean and Sam very true to character. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I do have one suggestion though. When different people are talking, try separating their quotes on different lines.

Instead of writing it like this:

"How are you?" "I'm fine."

Write it like this:

"How are you?"

"I'm fine."

It makes it a bit easier to read, because you know that a different person is talking.

You really have a great story. You're a really good writer as well.

Keep up the good work!
tamsfanalways123 chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
WOW! Excellent story. This is a wonderful story, filled with suspense and sadness. I was tearing up, imaging Sam and Dean drowning there little sister and having to hold her down, while she thrashes around. I hope you are able to update ASAP. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks for sharing your story.
lblficwriter chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
I really like this! Can't wait for more!