Reviews for The Winchesters
slpy809 chapter 1 . 6/9
Hi FinchelGleeGirl, I am actually an adult now, but I wasn't when i wrote the story. I was actually 14 when I wrote this story originally and 17 when I reposted it in 2007. I haven't written on or even read the story in years, but i may go back and read it today :) I always wanted to continue writing it but so much has happened on the show since this story that it just wouldn't fit I don't think, but thank you so much for everything you said. You're so sweet! I did originally want to be a writer on the side and someday I still might, but for now I just haven't had the time. If you are a writer I hope you keep up with it a little better than I did :) Again thank you. It made my day :)
FinchelGleeGirl chapter 4 . 6/5
Heeeeyyyy, slpy809, your an amazing writer, and I would like you to continue your story, and I enjoy your story completely, and I am INCREDABLY sorry if the word 'Hey' is red underlined. By the way, I'm a girl. And, as you can see I LOVE, LOVE,LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,LOVE the show Glee on Fox. Also, I LOVE the ship Finchel. (Finn x Rachel) And, I LOVE the show Supernatural. Hey, you need to know something, you are a REALLY talented writer. Oh, and hey you are amazing. Do want to become a writer when you grow up? Or are you an adult? I'm sorry, you don't have to answer those questions, I just want to know. Because if you want to, you got talent to be a writer. I shall KEEP READING! :D Keep being you, you very talented writer!
You're friend,
FinchelGleeGirl
lisab2012 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Arrggh, no fair, you haven't updated this in 2 years! It was a great story and I would like to read more - did you ever write any more?
anonymous chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
bitch! finish writing the story! the suspense is killing me
nerdygirl3.14 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Okay so I know it's been like a year since you have updated at all but I was hoping maybe you could finish this story. I just stumbled on this fic and I love it ! I am a big fan of sister Fics and this is one of my favorites!
Ellie Clemons chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Yes! :) Thank you soo much for continuing! I dont really care what you do with it, whatever it is it will be good! I LOVE YOU! lol sorry i am just really excited that you are still going with this! Cant wait for the next chapter!
amy chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
yayaaaaayyy! Soo happy you've chosen to update :D I was really sad when you didn't update :( I think you should carry on with this storyline because its really good and then maybe go to season 3 or 4.. Maybe when dean comes back? so happy :) update soon!
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
omg this is so interesting i love reading sister fics i hope u conitnue
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
So I had my doubts about another sister story but seriously you have done amazingly! The last chapter almost made me cry! Good job keep it up
Ellie Clemons chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
NOO! How could you stop here? Please keep going! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Very cool, nice alteration.

So YED got to both Riley and Sammy?
Abbynormal23 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
umm ya i did in fact in joy the mental picture. Thank you... BTW really like the story just started it but i already like it. hope you continue it!
Sarah chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
plz update soon! Loving the story :)
kate1481 chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
please update asap
R.L. Keane chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I love your story. It's really good. You make Dean and Sam very true to character. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I do have one suggestion though. When different people are talking, try separating their quotes on different lines.

Instead of writing it like this:

"How are you?" "I'm fine."

Write it like this:

"How are you?"

"I'm fine."

It makes it a bit easier to read, because you know that a different person is talking.

You really have a great story. You're a really good writer as well.

Keep up the good work!