Reviews for Treading The Unknown
Ruby Fire Dragon chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
Cool chappie.
Austln chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
nice new chapter and Sauske is an idiot
KittyCatsDance chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
o! I love this fanfic _ I hope you update soon! *puppy dog eyes* (you can probably guess who I am _~)
nanaaa chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
gr...that Sasuke lol. Hes still the same old 'cocky basterd'

haha...and also PLEASE UPDATE MORE!

arigato tomogachi(thank you friend),

dez943
koko roco chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
Hey sis! it's MusicalKunoichi from youtube!

Your fanfiction is coming along very nicely D

I must say that you're a very good writer o I will alert this story and i can't wait until you update!
ABANDONEDD chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
Here's the review, just like I promised! _

Anyway, awesome work, hope to read the next chapter soon!
kagome313 chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
another cliffy? *sniff* I didnt even get to kno who has sakura...This is the first naruto fiction i eva read, n i luv it! update soon girl
kagome313 chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
awesome ending! a cliffy eh...am glad chapter 3 is there...i wanna kno who that is...and what happen to naruto?..off to read the last chappy...and this fic is really good...am serious girl! )
kagome313 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
hi, am here...the first chapter is neat! am hooked now...on to the next chappy _
Austln chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I liked it poor Sakura though,and how did Naruto get beat up? dont forget to explain that in the next chapter i like it its good
ABANDONEDD chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
lame? NOT AT ALL! I thought it was most impressive even without a beta-reader xP I'll be waiting for the next chapter to come out! _
SwEetAsiAnGurL chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Hi Onee-Chan! o Loved your chapter 3! You seem to be really really good with writing, keep it up. ;)
Kyoru392 chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Awesome! Update soon...please!_
Kyoru392 chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
YAY! Awesome job! You're a natural at amv's and fanfiction!
nanaaa chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
hey this is xscarsxofxreminence(from youtube lol)but me likey the story...PLEASE POST MORE CHAPTERS!