Reviews for Biggest in the Country
xxrockerchick14xx chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Funny and entertaining. I liked how Dean played his music loudly at the end because he knew Sam wouldn't like it
emilyelmo chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was awesome! I like the boys equally, but somehow I always want Sammy to win. (No offense, Dean...) Maybe because my older sister and I are competitive like the Winchester brothers, so I vote for the younger one... :)

Anyway, good story. I really like the light-hearted Supernatural fics at the moment, cause I've been reading so much dark stuff.

*Em*
buttermack chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Lovely. A hilarious little vignette.
lucym chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Adorable! You write the boys really well, nice job!
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Great story. I did laugh when they mentioned the ball of twine on the show and you did a nice job with a back story for that. Also like the mention of Minnesota, where I'm from. However, I haven't been to Darwin to see the ball of twine ;)
j chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
ha ha loved it.i also like the hight joke at the also YEAH! SAM WON! sry but i am so a sam girl.i like how you keep writing about trival things that are like twine or the one bed really fun.:)im so gonna check out more of youre writing its really entertaining(i think this words misspelt im not i think misspelt is misspelt im bad at this.):D lol
carocali chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Oh what fun! I love this! They've mentioned it twice now, so it makes sense that they actually had visited it. I love that they bet on whether it WAS the largest ball of twine. Methinks someone did a little research for this fic! That makes my heart smile!

Wonderful writing, as always!

:D

Caroline
Ciya chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Totally awesome! Nice back filler for that epi.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very well-written, fun story, with awesome banter and great characterizations. I think my favorite part was the car scene, with Dean repeatedly bugging Sam to see if Sam had found the info yet. Dean’s such a pest when he wants to be.

Favorite lines:

“Come on, man, show a bit of respect. You’re looking at the eighth wonder of the world here.”

“It’s twine, Dean.”

*snickers* I love how not impressed Sam is with the twine.

“Look at it, Sammy, it’s taller than I am.”

“That’s not hard, Dean.”

LOL!

“Hey, Sammy?” he said, finally.

“Yeah?”

“Nothing.”

*giggles*
Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very cute (go Sammy).
Carikube chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Awesome! Dean should know by now not to lay wagers with Sam.

I adore how you draw me through your stories. I reach the end feeling lighter and much better for the experience. You have a beautiful blend of humor, true brotherly banter and a skillful way to keep the pace just perfect that I wish never to stop reading. But, I reach the end and I feel great. Largest ball of twine. Poor Dean.. and yay Sammy!

Thanks so for sharing!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Somebody had to take that twine reference and run with it-I'm glad it was you! So funny, and so completely in character!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Lovely :) Thanks :)
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That sounds just like them! LOL Bet it was worth a hundred bucks to Dean to get Sam to smile.
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
*giggles* I thought it was great :-) Very Dean and Sam.