Reviews for The Mystery Linking Kindness and Light
Kylara chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
AWESOME! so far its great, but one problem with the whole thing. WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?
Gwen Black and Ambur Lupin chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Nice. Though they talked about it a little after Kari had gotten off of the ledge she had fallen on in the one episode when Gatomon and Hawkmon had DNA Digivolved for the first time.
Daisuke'sGirl 2 lazee 2 sine n chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Okay I read ur other story and I have to say this is much better (I'm the one who wrote "mmm" for their name...don't ask) This one has a lot more detail anf emotions. I also think Hiken (or Kenkari) is a great couple. It all gives us a break from the war between Dakari and Takari _~ keep writing!
Raiza chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
It's okay... but... you need to add more to it! TAKARI ALL THE WAY! _
Vidah chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
It was...interesting, neh? I never thought of Ken and Kari, I like the idea you had. It was really nice but it would have sort of helped if you detailed their emotions better and made the story a little bit longer. Just a thought. Keep it up and I hope to read more of your stories.
Kiwi Smoothie chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
There wasn't enough description! This could have been a really good fic (it was still good, but it could have been much better) if you had described everything! Everything from how nerve racking asking Kari out was for Ken, and to the way Kari's heart skipped a beat when Kan asked her. I don't know.. Know what I mean? Well your fic had some pretty good ideas!
lavafrog715 chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
I like it, but it's a bit too short. You might want to add more discription, or add a sequel. You could write about how their date went, or they could try to learn more about the Dark Ocean and why they were brought there...I dunno. Just some suggestions.
The Great Saiyan Man chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
havent even read it but what i do no is will never happen TK AND KARIS FOREVER
Cherry Seraphym never signed in.well barely chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Not bad. You have a good writing style, but I think you should develop the story and plot a bit more. Other than that it was great, and a sweet Kekari. I really can't get enough of them...