Reviews for Jade
Lambbaby chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
I was eating ice cream while enjoying this lovely fluffy cotton candy chapter. My dentist is going to be so happy.

So Jinx and Cy got thier date!How cute.I love it. The whole scene was totally in character with the two of them but still sweet and fluffy.

And Tim should know by now,Star knows him like the back of her hand. She knows what he's thinking, especially if it involves her lips meeting his.

I love,love,love Logan's last line. Such a Logan line. Although I think Raven found a good way to keep him quiet. Just kiss him when he's least expecting it. Gotta say Affection's kiss was quite interesting. Especially since she did it in front of everyone.

I doubt you could've found a better way to send these Titans was absolutely tell Kay that her scene was just right.
dr.evil99 chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Let me now lend my voice to the chorus crying out for a sequal.

Raven's come a long way, introducing the team to her various 'aspects.' This is a very private person, and her doing this is a big step towards opening up to her friends. And she didn't even freak out when Affection decided to take a certain degree of initiative. Be proud of her, and kudos to the writer - it would be easy for such change to be forced and OOC, but as always, you've paced it all very well.

And as for another of our favorite couples... I like the playfulness, but I am glad that Cy decided to step things up, and be direct. Sure, she's a semi-villan, but there's a very sweet girl there, underneath all the mischief. The logical brain can rationalize it as trying to help her find the right path, or whatever. The fact is, she's a fun girl, and he likes her. If there is a continuation of this, I'd certainly like to see Jinx herself featured more, as her appearances here were highlights.

You told me about the last scene, and you were absolutely right. I was very happy. Nice that Logan managed to make all of the little Ravens happy, even Rage (hey, just because she's mad most times doesn't mean she can't like a little smooching, too.) Raven's got a good guy to show her all the things she hasn't done before, and he's got the stabilizing influence he needed. Definitely a match made in shipper heaven.

Sweet? You betcha, but this is worth brushing my teeth a few extra times for. Thank you for another wonderful story.
XaykWolf chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
*gasp* *squee* Yay! ... and NO! ... You should definitely continue! You SHOULD! ... ... Please? *puppy-dog look* Puh-lease give in to me, a.k.a. the one who has no life outside of Fanfic! Don't leave me!
yelix chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
this is so asowme!and what do you mean the end is it over?
Arkan9 chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Heehee - interesting indeed.

Aw man, I didn't realise this was going to be the last chapter! Oh well - if it's gonna end, it might as well end with fluff. Lots and lots of fluff. Rae and Logan were adorable. (sigh)

The emotions were fun, along with Raven's blushing and Logan's speechlessness. The ending was perfect (including Logan's last line :) ).
Angel's Innocence chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
OH MY GOODNESS! You are cruel! But i love it. so much. I can't make up my min whether i want you to go on with it or leave it where it is... and this is awesome! I haven't read anything this good in ages! *screams and giggles* you are the BEST!

Angel
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
yay! plenty of fluff! Of course...now where are you going with it? since everything seems to be all packaged and tied with a ribbon...
RavenFlyingSolo chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Somebody's been a busy little bee. I like it. Gives me something to do before I go to work.

Anyhoo, as usual, no real complaints, except the glaring awkwardness of the word "heck." But that's more of a personal thing. That word just bothers me. And wacky. Ugh. Wacky. I hates it, my precious.

I read the author's note and was all excited, like, "I'ma find something to do with them next!" But yeah, really, that's probably a good way to leave it. Imagination and all that, you know.

Good work!
RavenFlyingSolo chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Hm. This is a stupid comment, and rather insignificant in the scheme of things, but it seemed odd to me that Tim's arm would not be "at the right angle" if it was only a "fractured humerus." Just a thought. Broken, yes. Fractured? Eh. Maybe swelling or something, but still, that'd be fast and possibly contained by whatever suit you have him in (I'm kind of assuming the toon suit-so swelling and ugly colors).

Otherwise, great chapter. Loved it some good. I enjoyed Logan's little confusion speech and had a giggle at the line involving him dying quickly-reminded me very much of a friend of mine. Anyhoo, hope to read another chapter soon.
dr.evil99 chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
This is the oddest single chapter I've ever seen you write, and I say that with the greatest respect.

I've seen you do action a number of ways, but I don't think i've seen anyone do an entire action scene from the perspective of teenagers watching the tube with popcorn. And I am rather reminded of a few TV parties my cousin and I had when we were that age (popcorn does make a handy projectile, but I prefer cocktail olives, myself.) Great fun, those three are.

Logan though, he steals the scene. Only he could make us almost forget that he's sharing the stage with a giant demon-girl who is going on about toppling cities. Poor demon-Rae... I almost pity her having to deal with that. And why do I get the feeling that Gar lists Bugs Bunny in his list of personal idols?

Extra points for the hug at the end... my inner shipper was really happy. Can't wait for the next chapter, especially with all the hints you've slipped me. All in all, this was the most enjoyable chap in this fic yet. Great work.
XaykWolf chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Aw! . Fluff in the middle of action, not to mention chock full of plot! Brilliant! Please, keep them coming!
Bhill62 chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
This, at least to me, is one of the best chapters that you have ever written. The light, humorus moment was great to put in before the dark intense moment between Gar and Rave. I especially like how Gar has the balls to talk to an eight foot half-demon out of control like that. In all honesty, I think even in the comics, Gar would try something like that. Just act so calm and devil may care like to try and bring someone back from where Raven was. Great job.
Lambbaby chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
This is so good. I love the beginning with Jinx and co.,indulging in their more voyeuristic tendencies. And I love the quick play by play of the fight. Robin was good but Deathstroke is even Star or Cy really had a of course he pissed off the awesomeness that is Raven.

Can I just tell you how much I enjoyed the whole scene between Logan and Raven? Loved Logan's plan. I love that he kept trying to confuse her and that he kept calling her 'babe'. Add the running commentary in the background and the wonderful line about her eyes being luminous dark pools of grape soda, and I'm totally in love with the scene. Especially the end, with the hugging and the holding on tight.

By the way the way Gizmo calls Cy 'the boyfriend' is very amusing. Personally I think it would be even better if Jinx would just admit that she was crushing on him a little but we can't rush the good things so I'll wait.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
aw, yay! Much happiness! And I just love this Logan...he makes me smile.
MtSarx chapter 4 . 3/18/2007