Reviews for Jade
MtSarx chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
nice
maniacal X3 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Woah. Now you are definately on a roll. I really liked the sonnet thing, funny. Great job, as usuall. It's not a suprise, yet you never cease to amaze me. Raven kicks ass. ... Okay so that came out of nowhere huh? Anyways, great work, keep it up and all that jazz. ... Woah I just said my mom's dorky catchphrase. heh heh
Arkan9 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Wow...I love Logan. Only he could face a demonic Raven and crack jokes about Crayola and grape soda. He was hilarious - and that last little paragrah was adorable. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of that. :)
Valda chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
I wouldn't have minded a longer fight with Robin and Deathstroke, maybe some mocking lol :P

I loved the Logan bit...bless him. Grape soda...

Can't wait for more...you're amazing.

X
yelix chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
this was such a good chapther. please update soon
RonRules chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Awesome chapters! I was away so I managed to read the last 2 chapters all in one go: I like the plot progression and loved the Raven going demon bit but you do still have some explanations...which I assume will be in the next chapter.

Unfortunately all I can do is say good job, fantastic story and update soon: I'd really love to give you some constructive criticism but unfortunately I cant really find anyone to criticise...maybe Im just in a nice mood since im rereading "Dance of the Skeletons" for the 3rd time and loving every second of it (and to the detriment of my university studies :D)

Update soon!
Kayasuri-n chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
I've already read this, but so what? This is good, as usual. Anyone who can't figure out what's going on is stupid. Demon-Rae and Logan... they're neat. I really liked Logan, of course. Grape soda... well, that's new. ::grins:: I get a preview of the next chapter, right? (Affection and blushing Logan... can't wait! Anyone stalking-reading this, you're to be confused until you read next chapter. Tough.)
dr.evil99 chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
At long last, it's nice to see Tim bite the bullet and do something about the situation with Starfire. The whole situation between Tim, Gar, Star and Raven that you introduced in the previous fic had added quite a bit of tension to the interation between those four, particularly Gar and Tim. This small bit of resolution was welcome. Now we just have to hope the other young man might follow suit, when the time comes.

The action sequence was chaotic, but in a very good way. Fights shouldn't be totally neat and tidy; otherwise they just come off feeling too stage-y. And the sudden introduction of Raven's now-burgeoning powers was a great twist for the end, not to metion that any sequence told from Jinx's POV is great fun.

And it seems that we should let Starfire approach Titans about their problems more often. Only she could be that direct and not make Raven angry. It's well nigh impossible to be mad at her, even if she threatens to destroy your bedroom door. It's a nice mix of sweet and assertive you're putting into her character, and it's fun to see her take that kind of charge. Lovely stuff.

All this, and a little cliff at the end... one can't ask for anything more (well, other than BB/Rae, but hey.) Excellent work, as always.
yelix chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
yay! i love this story update soon
maniacal X3 chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Wow, awesome. I can't believe you wrote a bunch of other copies, I'm too lazy to do that, heh heh. Great job, definately worth the wait.
Lambbaby chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
You love to toy with your readers. You give us hints and glances but never a full look at the whole picture till you're ready. I like it. I'm jealous. I always feel like i need to spil everything in one piece.

So Star and Robin on a date. That promises to be very entertaining. That is unless they get interrupted. Looking forward to that chapter.

And I like the way Jinx didn't seem to want to hurt Cyborg,just take him out of the fight. Maybe our bad girl has soft spot for electronics? I hope so.

As for Raven, I'm not gonna ask cause I know I'll get one of those cryptic messages from you. So instead I'll if that means waiting through another 15 drafts for a good chapter like this. By the way any idea why Demi has been leaving notes on my myspace page asking me if I'm ok and where I've been?
Arkan9 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
I just realised that I hadn't actually reviewed this story yet...so, sorry. It's really getting interesting with all the new plotlines and all, and the writing's as fluid as ever (I don't know what was wrong with the other fifteen, but number sixteen is great :) ).

Looking forward to more...but that is in no way a demand. I understand that work of such a high standard takes time (though I don't know from personal experience, of course).
Valda chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
curses! A cliffhanger! :P

lol Amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully and RobinSlade fight! :D

lol You're still amazing!

X
Zarola chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Oh tarnation just when it was gettin real good.
XaykWolf chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Version 16.0 seems to be great, at least by my standards. . So Raven was actually going to tell them about the Prophecy; wow. XD I can't wait 'till the next one, please keep it up!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »