Reviews for Jade
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! Deffinatly can't wait for more...it always cheers me up when I check my mail and there's a chapter from you waiting!
k1ngch0wm31n chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
just a small notice

you're mixing up two different comic universes.

the Teen Titans, Batman, they're all products of DC

the X-men are part of Marvel
BLIvorySS chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Oh man, I loved that xmen insert there! And I was very pleased to hear Logan mention that Wolverine's a Canadian:D.

Anyways, great chapter! I really enjoyed it, and I'm definitely curious about what's going on with Raven. And I'm really enjoying the relationship between Tim and Logan. Were they...dare I say it?...getting along in that chapter?:D

Again, amazing job, I look forward to the next chapter!

-Liss
Lambbaby chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
I'll forgive your month long disapperence. Med school? No wonder you're M.I.A. We're lucky you're even able to make time for fanfiction, let alone post any. I'll leave the med school to you and stick with my happy communications major.

It was nice to see some non-angry interaction between Rob and Logan. nice to know that they can gt along with each other once in a for the leak? Looks like someone gonna be in trouble for telling Deathstroke where Darcy is.

So Raven's getting a power burst? From where and from whom? Methinks this may not turn out to be a good thing for the little bird.

And I love the mentions of other Superheroes, especially Wolverine,who is my favorite of the X-men.

Anyway looking forward to the next 'll probably have that up before I get my next chapter up.
Valda chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
I loved the chapter! I really would've loved to see Deathstroke's and Robin's fight though. :(

Anywho! I can't wait for more of this, I love it! And you lol

X
Bhill62 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
I know I've said this before, and I'll say it again: it's not fair that people like you, doc evil, and guardian can churn out such great chapters time and time again. I really liked the banter between Robin and Gar, it was really great. I also liked how you made it that there was a probable leak somewhere and that's how Slade knew where they were. Keep up the good work, there is a reason that you are on so many people's faves list.
XaykWolf chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Yay, another update! Lemme guess, Raven's problem involves the prophecy, right? Anyway, I enjoy your stories more than pretty much everyone on this site, so please keep writing! 'Till next time, have fun WHILE you keep up the studies!
dr.evil99 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Raven's power is on the increase... I've got a bad feeling about that, I do... She's always quiet, but this seems unusual, even for her. She's got friends to got to now, and I hope she does before things get out of hand.

Gar and Tim clearly still have some tension between them. They are functioning, at least, but there's a very real sense of dstance between them. They're comrades, and there's respect there, but not a lot of understanding, as Rob points out himself. And I get the sense that it's not all about the underlying issues with Raven. They're oil and vinegar. And they may not exactly mix, but uh... with a little work, they make a heck of a salad dressing. (Yes, that was completely lame)

All the character development, and we have a new plot point to wonder about too... impressive work as always.
maniacal X3 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
This was a great chapter, I really don't have anything else to say, except that it was definately worth the wait. Great job, and sorry for the weak review, compared to other's it's positively crappy but hey, what can ya do?
Zarola chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Robin it could be worse he colud have been a bad guy. Then you really wouldn't have time to figure him out.
RonRules chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Interesting chapter: ravens powers, no hint of any robin and raven, x-men and yet more mature BB...me like! The whole x-men part is abit weird but if u wanted to add marvel superheroes then why not: i love them too :D. Hope u update soon cause im dieing to know the answer to ravens sudden burst of energy: does it have anything to do with BB? I suspect it might!
Demigod chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Another interesting chapter, with a number of meandering plot hooks. Raven's powers, Rob/Star, Darcy, and Logan's parents all have mentions, and that keeps things interesting and unpredictable.

The inclusion of the X-men bothered me, but only because I'm such a freak about crossovers. It might almost sort of make sense in this alternate world, I suppose.

Still, the story continues to be interesting and moves at a fast pace. Your writing is, as always, smooth and well crafted. I await the next chapter eagerly.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
aw, yay! more!
BLIvorySS chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Great followup to Red! I knew it was Slade(or Deathstroke, I guess:D), I just knew it! I love that you brought him in as the cold, merciless assasin that he was meant to be!

I love Logan...I think maybe I've mentioned that before...rings a bell. This seemed like an ending to me, but I suppose you could add more chapters, or even sequels to it. The last sentence had an air of...finality, I guess, to it. Which makes me a little sad, but at least my eyes aren't as sore as they were after readind Dance of the Skeletons:D.

Anyways, sorry I'm kindof rambling. I'm in the middle of writing chapter 7 of you save me...I'm taking a leaf from your book and taking a break by reading other fics:D. Glad I did too, because I really enjoyed the first chapter of Jade.

Great work, as usual!

-Liss
RonRules chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Sorry it took so long to review but life sucks at the moment. Anyways a good chapter that flows seamlessly from the ending of "Red". I like the addition of Deathstroke although im sure everyone was expecting his appearance at some point. Oh and keep up the BBxRae goodness please! I am ashamed to admit that ive become one of those fanatical shippers i used to despise..so,er, go BBxRae? Oh and i love the mature BB in this AU. Once again good work :)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »