Reviews for Jade
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
The ususal excellence your readers have come to expect of your work is in full effect here. Deathstroke, is cool, rational, utterly professional, and terrifying. It really is nothing more than a job to him, and that makes him more effective than the rather vague villain of the show. All the technical details of the shoot were well done, incidentally. I also like how cohesive the Titans seem to be as a team now. Clearly, they've gelled well since the end of Red. And the end of the chap gives us an extra little bit of sweetness, just like with Red. Not romance, but definite aww factor there.

The next sound you hear will be me kicking myself for taking so long to read this...
Zarola chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
You had me going there for a moment that she died.
XaykWolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Mwahaha! I likes it all! Just keep updating, please!
Valda chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
YAY! Deathstroke...oh the coolness! :D

lol Amazing start! I can't wait to see what twist and turns this story will take! Tehe...

Wow...taking a bullet to the heart and then having it healed back up again! That's a daunting thought. To come that close to dying.

Anywho! Update soon!

X
crosseyedbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Let me say I was very confused at first, I didn't noticed Red was listed as completed and so wondered why this chapter needed to be displaced at all. However, I understand now, and let me tell you I am still as impressed as always. You know, it occurs to me that Raven would be the perfect body guard. If she failed in keeping the harm from you, she could heal you, but most of the time her shields could save you from the worst of harm.

Excellent story as always. I'm not entirely sure why you decided to start the new story arc at this point in the Titan's career, but I'm sure it will all be clear by the end. Can't wait for more, but don't feel rushed on my account or anyone elses.

CB
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
nice. wow, that 'Darcy almost gets killed' thing creeped me out, since i just started liking her and seeing her almost get killed is scary...and Deathstroke! wicked!

i love that. I'm glad he's not Slade-from-the-cartoon Slade. that slade bothered me.

is Tim going to go annoying-obsessive over him like robin-from-the show did?

Yeah...i like that it's Jade. Because maybe I'm weird but it hink it's cool because green's opposite red and the least one was Red...that doesn't make sense, I s'pose, but I do like the title anyway. I'm glad she lived.

Oh yeah...so, is there going to be stuff this time too that the crazy-obsessive beast boy and raven shippers would like?
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I was being lazy and so chose to skip reviewing the last chapter of Red and move straight into Jade. So now we have Deathstroke. You know I always thought Deathstroke was more intimadating than the name Slade. Anyway I'm rambling and I need to stop.

Seamless. This was a seamless transition from one story to the next. Kinda of reminds me of the Harry Potter books except without all the backstory to clog it up.I'm jealous. I try to to do a seamless sequel or follow-up and it ends up looking like a huge ball of tangled yarn.

So the team is offically into that team stage. Good. I like them like this. Although I could always go for some good team drama if you have it. Or some Cy/Jinx moments. You choose.

So who's this disreputable woman the summary mentions? Cause I'm racking my brains and coming up I'm beginning to feel the tickle of a plot coming so I'll end this now. It's an Avatar fic as that is my new you in chapter 2.
Bhill62 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Awesome, as usual. I like that you have Deathstroke,please oh please keep him grey. Do not make him into animated Slade or into current DCU Slade, but as the W/P days Slade. That was the best Slade ever. Ok now that I am done with my request, I really am pleased with how you started it out, with an assaination, very good idea. Just out of curiosity, are you going to have Joey, Grant, or Rose in it. Personally I think it might be cool to see some interaction between Joey and Grant, since we never really saw that in the comics. Considering Grant died in New Teen Titans #2, and we don't see Joey until Dick turns into Nightwing. Keep up the good work, and I am envious on how well you always do your stories. Is there going to be any romance involved?
Egglette chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Jade, eh? Am I sensing a certain masked villaness here?

Deathstroke; only a matter of time before he was brought into the picture. I was surprised with the assasination attempt, but it went quite nicely. I like Darcy's character, and it fit well with her story.

I'm really excited for this story; I can't wait to see where you take it.
maniacal X3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Woho! Deathstroke The Terminator aka Slade Wilson. Probably one of my all-time favorite villains. That was awesome! Raven kicks so much ass. This was a great first chapter to what will probably be a great story! keep it up!
Kayasuri-n chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Your friendly neighborhood friend here... Muwah. I loved it, duh. I'm still waiting for people to start asking who the stalker is... (amused, very amused)

So, I will nag you about more stories on IM.
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Hey; miss me? This was pretty much what I expected; to an almost eere degree. 'm used to being able to figure out where people are going, but this is just strange. I think I've found yet another one of those people who think just enough like me to make me feel a bit less like a freak. Congrats on the excellent start. I eagerly await the next chapter with a slightly creepy smile of encouragement plastered upon my face. I think I get it from my grandma...
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5